OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was on the fence with these but once I saw them in person it was a no brainer..the crimson really pops. Very nice looking shoe

Nice pick-up. My HoH still has my size in stock. So tempted to cop... :rolleyes

I told myself no more 8's until some Laker cw's surfaced.

Last edited:
NDC was able to do a stock locate for my last missing Kobe Volt's, I was on the fence and glad I was able to still find them MSRP. Now I have the entire collection of this year's KB8's with the EXT's, BHM, and the limited Mambacurial, pix when the Volts come in.

end of july check FTL release calendar...
smile.gif

Of course Nike is gonna release the Kobe 9's!

7/27 University Red/Noble Red...

Are we even getting a KB 9?.. 'coz I got an info from a reliable source that that Nike is still not sure of releasing a KB 9?... i swear, isn't there a discussion

thread here 
on NTalk?...

But, then again it's Nike!... 

So really what's the deal?, KB 9 or No KB 9?... 
eyes.gif

Stepped out of the house tday wearing Jordan bball shorts and Red Snakes..

Dont eem care..I feel the need to wear these 8s with any and everything, anywhere..

I did notice that the Red Snakes are slightly roomier than the other 8s I have..

I did a lace swap with the Reds and the Sulfurs..Perfect swizzap IMO..

Seeing the pic of the stain on the blues are making me feel better about not copping..

I'll prolly just stay away from my usual go to colors I suppose..

Sulfurs, Pythons, and the orange soles on the Reds are way out of my CW norm on shoes, but this year I said eff it, YOLO..

Oh and btw, I dont have the Red Camos anymore..

I did a very scandalous deed with the Red Camos and the Red Snakes..

Quick question homies, does the super hero elite have two insoles or just one? My super hero elite just came in and by checking the package it only came with the zoom set up insert.

^ Dude he's trading with probably wants to resell his pair and figures that his 10.5 is worth more. That's the only thing I can think of. It's stupid any way you put it. A trade for the same exact shoe should never involve anyone adding money IMO.

^ Word dudes straight greedy nowadays. I came up on some Pythons in my size today for $100 :smile: not to find MCs and Easters

Just one homie

Thanks homie for the reply. I remember seeing a vid on youtube where they showed that the superhero elites came in with two insoles. One being the regular cushlon insole and the other with the zoom bags

Last edited:
A big thanks again to all those who added input about my trade a while back, just to let you know how it went! 

Started with this:

& Ended up with these! 
happy.gif

BS away from the Vault >>> BL

I'm almost certain the production number ratio is around 1 Big Stage : 100 Bruce Lee
I'm serious. Value right now may be roughly the same but people need to realize the history and the rarity. In the end, IT's YOUR PREFERENCE. Whatever makes you happy is what matters. :smile:

Chaos 5 > any of the 8s you got in terms of beauty and style IMO.
It's a pretty even trade with him winning a little bit, in short I wouldn't have made the trade.

Back
Top Bottom