OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

NDC was able to do a stock locate for my last missing Kobe Volt's, I was on the fence and glad I was able to still find them MSRP. Now I have the entire collection of this year's KB8's with the EXT's, BHM, and the limited Mambacurial, pix when the Volts come in.
you wont be disappointed in the Volts man... such an underrated color. easily one of my favourites out the 7 pairs i have.

BS away from the Vault >>> BL

I'm almost certain the production number ratio is around 1 Big Stage : 100 Bruce Lee
I'm serious. Value right now may be roughly the same but people need to realize the history and the rarity. In the end, IT's YOUR PREFERENCE. Whatever makes you happy is what matters. :smile:

Chaos 5 > any of the 8s you got in terms of beauty and style IMO.
It's a pretty even trade with him winning a little bit, in short I wouldn't have made the trade.

Well put.....I'd off my BL in a heart beat for another BS. Doesn't matter if its Home or Away.

wore these the other day... love em :wink:

you wont be disappointed in the Volts man... such an underrated color. easily one of my favourites out the 7 pairs i have.

The volts are legit I took my blue lights back and got them on release day. Chose the volts over red camo. They get a ton of compliments though its a great shoe.

it's crazy but this shoe almost makes me wanna bust into my Jordan collection and sell them off. I've been holding back but IDK if I can too much longer.............

Start with the denim bron boots for Christmas 8's you mentioned before...Especially if you've really been wanting

Is there anywhere to get the Venice Beach or Purple Fades in a 10 or 10.5 for retail or very close to it? I got laid off a few months ago so I can't afford the $200-$220 that people are asking for on Craigslist. Just got a job that I start on Monday and would like a new pair of shoes. Thanks for any help!!!

Start with the denim bron boots for Christmas 8's you mentioned before...Especially if you've really been wanting
People thirsting for those Denims, bought an extra pair as trade bait and traded them today for a second pair of MC's and Xmas.

The volts are legit I took my blue lights back and got them on release day. Chose the volts over red camo. They get a ton of compliments though its a great shoe.
i passed at first because i was on the fence and was waiting to see more pics, but once i did i was on the hunt for them... only took 3 months... trying to by shoes and living in canada is tough thing...

pimp.gif

Sulfurs and these elites is all I have left that I wanna cop but not for retail
mean.gif

It seems like the sz 13s are drying up online also smh.
idk how ima get my hands on em for the right price
frown.gif

Don't wait too long my man. Especially on those Sulfurs. ACTUALLY S Dubl knows where to find a sulfur in a 13.

Yea I have almost everything I want in my size. BHM, Sulfurs, and Black/Gold elites are the only ones I need that I don't have. Not copping BHMs unless I get em for a price that im comfortable with.

I wanted to cop the Black/Gold elites when Eastbay had em with that coupon but they had already sold out of 13s smh
frown.gif

Away Elites are a problem......plain and simple. Hopefully you get them at a decent price bro.

Last edited:
Played in my sulfurs for the first time in a while. The insole feels very stiff like theres no cushioning. Is that how it is supposed to be? Or has the lunarlon started to wear out?

Was on the fence with these but once I saw them in person it was a no brainer..the crimson really pops. Very nice looking shoe
Ah, every time I see them makes me want to get them! They would be my first Kobe's. I have to chose between them or the Playoff 8s. 

A friend of mine has a pair of MC's and wants my pair of ASG Kobe 8s..I like both and am thinking if I should make the trade ..What do you guys think about this?

A friend of mine has a pair of MC's and wants my pair of ASG Kobe 8s..I like both and am thinking if I should make the trade ..What do you guys think about this?
I would do it, but I like the MC a lot more and feel like personally I could get the ASG easier if I wanted to later.

I personally like the MCs over the asgs as far as looks, but the asgs have more story behind them because he actually played in them.

Looks MC>ASG

Historic value ASGs>MC

Back
Top Bottom