OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I only have 3 pair of 8's after today.. i slept on them, but only ones that i want that i'm missing is the sulfurs and volts

off to the mall i go 
nerd.gif

So, I'm at the crib playing FIFA last night and I get a text from my girl in Orlando. She says "You still lookin for Kobes and wear a size 13 right?" I tell her "Yea". She said "Check your mail next week."
nerd.gif
Please, please, please let her have sent me some Sulfurs or Pythons or Mambacurials! Hell, any free shoe is appreciated. I'll let yall know what shows up next week. Its good to have a lady that works at the Nike outlets.

So, I'm at the crib playing FIFA last night and I get a text from my girl in Orlando. She says "You still lookin for Kobes and wear a size 13 right?" I tell her "Yea". She said "Check your mail next week."
nerd.gif
Please, please, please let her have sent me some Sulfurs or Pythons or Mambacurials! Hell, any free shoe is appreciated. I'll let yall know what shows up next week. Its good to have a lady that works at the Nike outlets.
hahahaha awesome, let us know what you get

as I said earlier this morning, I'm glad i got to see these first. had to pass.. that midsole kind of throws it off on me.

almost like that white spot in the pythons that made me pass also.

oh well. hopefully we get one or two more ID patterns (wishful thinking) One being red boa/sulfur pattern. or solid uppers.

The white spot on the Pythons (very underrated CW IMO) don't bother me at all, but once again "different strokes etc.."

Someone posted WAY WAY back some pics of them after they had filled in that spot. Looked very good. Time/effort tho.

At KOP now. Sold out before 10 am. Oh well, it was bday coupon plus VIP rewards or bust. No upcoming releases interest me. Patiently waiting for laker cw's.

@chiacrack Congratz bro!

to those that have the lifestyles, are they TTS?

They look like a shoe you could go down a .5 for...

At KOP now. Sold out before 10 am. Oh well, it was bday coupon plus VIP rewards or bust. No upcoming releases interest me. Patiently waiting for laker cw's.

@chiacrack Congratz bro!
Thanks bro, you know I've been wanting sulfurs for a minute now. Sorry they sold out man, I ended up cancelling my order when I got contacted about the sulfurs, hope I don't regret passing on the milk snakes, but I think down the road I can pick them up close to retail.

So, I'm at the crib playing FIFA last night and I get a text from my girl in Orlando. She says "You still lookin for Kobes and wear a size 13 right?" I tell her "Yea". She said "Check your mail next week." :nerd: Please, please, please let her have sent me some Sulfurs or Pythons or Mambacurials! Hell, any free shoe is appreciated. I'll let yall know what shows up next week. Its good to have a lady that works at the Nike outlets.

That's awesome man. I hope it's the Mambacurials!

So, I'm at the crib playing FIFA last night and I get a text from my girl in Orlando. She says "You still lookin for Kobes and wear a size 13 right?" I tell her "Yea". She said "Check your mail next week." :nerd: Please, please, please let her have sent me some Sulfurs or Pythons or Mambacurials! Hell, any free shoe is appreciated. I'll let yall know what shows up next week. Its good to have a lady that works at the Nike outlets.

I hope it's not some ugly iDs with someone's initial on the side lol.

Back
Top Bottom