OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Depends on the manager, shouldn't be a problem.Here's the bday coupon, give it a try.
47b620b0_Untitled.png
Thanks. Repped

not surprised at all they sold out, they always do eventually some quicker than others, these are on my list but I really need to get some other Kobe's first, honestly I want every colorway in my collection, by far my shoe of the year

Maybe off topic, but if I ended up cancelling my order on NDC, does the charge actually get deducted from your debit and then refunded or just completely cancelled?
It doesn't get deducted, but a hold is authorized for the amount. When you cancel the order, it will take anywhere from 24-48 hours for the hold to be removed.

Well it rained on my parade, literally.

Flood just caused the power to get knocked out.

Welp..At least I copped before the outage..

Thinking random sizes will pop up periodically throughout the day. I got a sz 10 in my NDC cart. But I wear 10.5

Going to release them.

For those that struck out... remember "Lithuania" will have these. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

EDIT: KOP has a sz 9 and 15 available.

Last edited:
The white spot on the Pythons (very underrated CW IMO) don't bother me at all, but once again "different strokes etc.."

Someone posted WAY WAY back some pics of them after they had filled in that spot. Looked very good. Time/effort tho.

wasn't that TPG?
yea they looked better that way... still wasn't day 1 purchase for me, been seeing them pop up in sneaker groups for retail/ under retail

There was only a couple people out there waiting so i got in and got out...one thing i forgot tho was to look for white and black laces to try a lace swap.. it hit me once i was all ready almost home

really regretting not picking up the pythons. I think those are in the top 3 kobes to release this year

I spoke too soon earlier. I was all giddy when I copped on NDC. And I was like it should be easy to cop in the store with the military discount.

Wrong!

University Mall in Tampa was almost completely sold out. They said there was a line in the morning. The Foot Action in the mall didn't have any.

I then went to International Mall and they had zilch. I'm glad I copped off of NDC earlier or I'd be salty.

And whoever asked about the Lifestyles. They are TTS. I'm an 11.5 with wide feet, so I go with the 12. There's only a little space in the toe box.

The white spot on the Pythons (very underrated CW IMO) don't bother me at all, but once again "different strokes etc.."

Someone posted WAY WAY back some pics of them after they had filled in that spot. Looked very good. Time/effort tho.
Heres the pic if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom