OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was able to cop for $104 today thanks to my mans discount. Decided to get these over toros and fire reds next week

I was able to use the bday coupon as well but could not stack it with the $10 VIP reward like I could when I picked up the VB's...must be the new system they are using now that they are on the receipt...

I hate this new receipt crap :smh:

Milk Snakes/Shakes weren't selling at my local Footlocker in Las Vegas.  Still had at least 7 pairs left.

After getting the purple fades last week by stock locating, I was able to stock locate the venice beaches today and got them using the birthday coupon for $124 and some change.  So happy right now! 
happy.gif
smokin.gif

looks like the red boas will be sitting together with blitz blue at my local FTL and FTA passed by them today and still fsr on both cw
grin.gif

Last edited:
Just saw these in person... Not impressed. Far from ugly, just nothing I had to have.

bhms look even better on feet. so mad at myself for not looking at them twice when they dropped. glad to finally have them. hopefully i get sulfurs soon if amnesties or the home colorway don't release

Last edited:
Regret not getting BHMs (oh well), will get black elites next EA in Dec., other than that I have everything I desire.

I regret not getting the Christmas. If I could go back in time...

Oh well. People might regret not getting the Red Boas if there isn't a decent restock.

I saw matching apparel for the VB today. But the HoH didn't have my size for the T-shirt.

Regret not getting BHMs (oh well), will get black elites next EA in Dec., other than that I have everything I desire.

Another person that went OD on the fades like me, hello brother!

Albeit just 3 pairs, not 5 like me. Only time in my life I copped 5 pairs and intend to keep them all...

Went to the store to visit the Kobe's. the red boa's look very nice IMO. I'd say they're the nicest of the red shoes to release, second would be the snakes, followed by the camos. I LOVED the camos in pictures, but they just weren't as brilliant in person. Hope all of you who wanted this shoe got them.

Last edited:
Another person that went OD on the fades like me, hello brother!

Albeit just 3 pairs, not 5 like me. Only time in my life I copped 5 pairs and intend to keep them all...
I have two pairs, but its not enough, some day I will add another. Fades probably my second favorite shoe of the year, IDK they just look great on feet.

Not talking bout this previous release, but I wish Footlocker's would turn to an online raffle, because I swear, every raffle for the Kobes is rigged. Employees snatch up most of them, and they hand pick certain names. I wish it could be 100% fair so everyone has a fAIR shot at these releases. Cause I always somehow manage to "lose" out on the raffle, Im forced to turn to NDC. ugh. Im just sick and tired of having to wake up at 7:00 and sitting infront of a screen, waiting to try my luck on a link tweeted by Nikee.
mean.gif
 Nike has taken a step to stop bots, so cmon and fix how it all goes down instore. There, it feels good to release all that frustration.

EDIT: Im talking primarily about when the easters, asg, and vb dropped here in stores

Last edited:

Oh well. People might regret not getting the Red Boas if there isn't a decent restock.

I saw matching apparel for the VB today. But the HoH didn't have my size for the T-shirt.

What does the apparel for the VB's look like? Haven't seen anything.

What does the apparel for the VB's look like? Haven't seen anything.

We saw the shorts in the pic where Kobe was sitting with his legs crossed next to the soccer player.mThere are two shirts. One white with the snake wrapped around some sort of symbol. It was white and blue/green (whatever that blue like color on the VB is).

The other is a Mamba shirt that is the blueish color. It's the one I wanted.

I just looked on EB. Apparently, there are a few more shirts.

The shirt the staff said was supposed to go with the Red Boas didn't match.

And haven't seen new socks in forever.

Last edited:

same here, I wasn't into Kobe's when the xmas came out, boy I wish I got them for retail, my boy said they were sitting on NDC too, easy cop

same here, I wasn't into Kobe's when the xmas came out, boy I wish I got them for retail, my boy said they were sitting on NDC too, easy cop

I actually became interested in the Kobe's the day of the Kobe 8 X Mas release. I saw the Sulfurs and was like!!!

I bought them when the KD Energy and Lebron Prism dropped. It's been a lock since then. I've been lucky to be able to cop all of the releases for retail (except for the Curials). I wouldn't even mind paying $250ish for the X-Mas, but I'm not big on paying resell when new shoes are constantly dropping.

Back
Top Bottom