OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just added another pair of 12s on NDC, but it wouldn't let me check out. Only allowed 1 pair online (and didn't want to check out as guest). So, if anyone is on the look out for a 12, it's there.

This was the worst GR release since the Easters/Venice Beach. Purple Fades were a little easier.

Just wondering, if this can't be used for the Milk Snake online, will it work in person?

Thanks.

Depends on the store honestly. Some of the managers/stores act funny with new releases. I've seen them even not do military discounts on a release day.

I used one today

One of my homeys sons wants these, but they're all gone locally so he asked me if i could find them.. i know richards has them, but i don't know if i wanna send him off like that.  

Last edited:
Lucky I was there at 840 an hour and 20 mins before it opened and manager came at 930 lol so he waited untill 10
That's not cool........This guy was cool , he knew how to do business , said " make sure you come back next time " ...And you know what ,  I WILL just because of that !!!

Solid release date for the "Frosted flakes" or "tony the tigers" or whatever the nickname is for the royal/orange/yellows????

Got a call at Noon saying dude man hadn't picked up his pair yet so I did a quick jet set and got there in time to pick them up.

They also had those Nike Heritage Pick Up Game Shorts that Kobe's been seen wearing lately marked down to 1/2 off so I copped those as welll.
nthat.gif

easy pass for me right now. Still on the mind I'd rather hunt down Easters or get some IDs over these forthcoming releases....Looks like it easy cop for anyone who really wanted them (I know that's cliche, but its true if you do the homework)

Strolled into FTL at 11 AM, no one was in there. Asked for my size 13. Manager said I was the first person to buy.

Allowed me to use the BDAY coupon as well.

Not bad.

Don't believe the hype.

And unless some Lakers colorways drop, I think I am about done with the Kobe 8's.

No Frosted Flakes/Tony The Tigers for me.

Easy pick up here in SoCal as well at the Glendale Galleria...had mine on reserve though...but didn't look like anyone else was getting them...yes they aren't as BRIGHT as some people might like, but I actually like the shade of red it is...blood red...have to see them in person to get a good feel for them...love them

I was able to use the bday coupon as well but could not stack it with the $10 VIP reward like I could when I picked up the VB's...must be the new system they are using now that they are on the receipt...

Not much of a fade on the midsole of the Deep Royals as i thought. I like the blue and yellow combination, the red/orange have to see in person.

Back
Top Bottom