OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

going to toss this question again, if anybody could help me out.. ordered twice from deadstock.ca. 1st time i ordered same shipping and billing address when it should have been different. question is, that wont go through right? cause the billing address i put there was wrong.

going to toss this question again, if anybody could help me out.. ordered twice from deadstock.ca. 1st time i ordered same shipping and billing address when it should have been different. question is, that wont go through right? cause the billing address i put there was wrong.
Contact them and ask. I'm sure no one here can help you more than the actual company can...

i might just cut the tongue part of the play strong insert of the Del Sol VII and put them to use on the 8s
btw he's been here before just new username :D

He's jefferrrson from youtube right? my bad, didn't know he was in here before.lol

the one and only. Some of his pics the sole color is more greenish(electric green) than yellow/volt(fiberglass)

Oh dam. Time to try craigslist. I have a feeling I'mma see rape prices galore lol

EDIT: I didnt see not one pair on craigslist SMH, Where the hell are the resellers when you actually need them :smh: lol

Last edited:
really hoping that deadstock.ca will not disappoint.. for those who placed an order on them, i made 2 since the 1st i made had a wrong billing address. both were coming from different branches. the first i made from toronto, the 2nd is coming from vancouver. so I really dont think that there was a glitch on their system. there's probably just one person updating the numbers of sizes they have from all branches on their website lol

Feels like the designers got a little lazy, because the VIII look very very similar to last seasons release.

Man, I'm gonna have to disagree 100% with that. Lazy? They changed nearly every single facet of the shoe. I'm telling you, these have a VI vibe to them as far as what they are going to offer us. A lot of the VII's had that 'unfinished' look to them, Put a pair of these in your hands or on your feet and I think you'll see and definitely feel the difference. Not trying to start a verbal war, that gets old real quick. I'm just saying I love the two prs. I have and cannot wait to see what's next!

That deadstock.ca is a good price I guess, but too much for my liking. Just hoping for a restock at this point. If I miss out, I miss out.

I guess at this point it's time for me to wait until everyone gets their pairs in from online sales and floods the market before I make a move. That should drop the price at least to a more acceptable range.

ok so total from deadstock.ca was around $192 cad (shipping inclusive). will i still be charged with customs fees/tariffs/sales tax or any other fees upond delivery to my doorstep? anybody can shed a light on how this thing works? also, if there any other fees, how much would you think it would cost? thanks

so there's a good chance that i wouldnt be charged any more than what i paid for shipping? that's great if that is the case..

so there's a good chance that i wouldnt be charged any more than what i paid for shipping? that's great if that is the case..

if the seller marks the item as a gift, then you will not pay additional customs fees.

if they list the value of the item, and don't mark it as a gift, then you will pay additional fees.

Thanks for the welcome back fellas. This shoe really grew on me.... fast, and it wasn't the hype. The comfort alone, won me over.
I'll be picking up the sulfers today smh. Lol
One more pic

IMG_8715 by Never Wear Them, on Flickr
And this NT mobile site is dope! Lol

Great pic...dayum I wanna get the sulfers now too and I bet after the pic of the sulfers from NWT im def gunna go straight to HOH and pick em up.

Last edited:
Anyone's order from ndc shipped yet? I can't wait to feel this comfort that everyone is talking bout lol

Back
Top Bottom