OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Close up of the Home and Away Kobe PEs :smokin
Source: instagram user jsoy23

I need these so I can wear them like the Snake Pools.

Not sure if I posted this photo already but my Sulfurs arrived from swoosh on Xmas eve and they're really comfortable. Looking forward to more pairs!

NDC order still not shipped
Mine hasnt shipped either bro. I spoke with a nike rep and they said it looks like its in the next step waiting to get picked up by UPS but it still shows in progress. They said I should be getting them next week for sure...

guys, is there a brokerage/customs fees if the shipment of the shoes will come from canada to usa? if so, do you guys have any idea on as how to calculate the fees? thank you

once again, yes, there is a customs charge on items received in the United States from anywhere outside the US.

the charge is typically 3% the listed value of the item. this value will depend strictly on the shipper, not the listed price on the site. you must contact the shipper to determine the value they will be putting on this item.

if you can convince the shipper to mark the item as a gift, you will not be charged any customs fees.

we can speculate and throw out numbers all day long, but until you contact the shipper to find out true values, it's all wasted effort.

Last edited:
^^^^ you're gonna end up buying more. 10 pairs max. word to ZKVs. :lol: 2013 is YOTS! they will bring more stuff out like previous years.

:smh: This shoe is insane. Call me crazy (and you guys will) but the Sulfurs don't look half bad next to the Bruce Lees.
In fact, they look hella nice. And you're right about the 10 pairs thing... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :smokin

OD pics below... TOO SICK

homie wore his pair earlier. didn't get the chance to rock mine since I needed to review
some pairs first.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the matching shirt to go with these Xmas 8's???
I can't find em anywhere online.

went into my mall in Arcadia, CA and scooped up the last pair around 6 PM.

I'm a size 12, but there was a 13 left and this is my first pair of kobes since getting the Kobe Adidas 1s and 2s when I was 10
This shoe is narrow so they did not feel big at all.

Might be my last basketball shoe purchase ever.

My homie picked up a pair for me (without my knowledge but demanding cash still, lol) and all I can say is this shoe is leaps, bounds & light years above the VIIs....
Feeling how the Viiis are, I realize how crappy the viis really were...

There is definitely a "soccer" feel to the shoe.
The tongue is almost a duplicate to typical soccer tongues.

I feel like the way the shoe wraps your midfoot is similar too.

Right out the box (and I've yet to play on court yet) the shoe is COOOOMFFFY!

I'm downright giddy to try them out.
You have no idea how disappointed I was by the vii's.

I tried both the mango & volt laces, just wish my volt laces were thinner and not so SB'ish. (plus their a little shorter so I had to lace up a few holes shy.

I truly have no idea why the xmas pair was calling my name, but something kept telling me I needed them.

Back
Top Bottom