OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Had the milks on today, got a lot of comments about them.

The only 2 pairs coming out these upcoming weekends are the graffiti pair and the NSW the blue bandana

Last edited:
Had the milks on today, got a lot of comments about them.
Dude this picture shows that im not crazy after all!  what is with the tongue on the 8s? on the left shoe its straight, on the right shoe its always freakin crooked, leaning to the right.  seems like all my 8's have this issues. any else noticed this?

Last edited:
I wish that kobes didnt sell out like they do. I just mean that every colorway gets eaten up so there really is no incentive to drop laker colorways.

Dang. Thought I had a good deal winning a pair of Mambacurials on the bay for $171. Already sent payment but still unclaimed and haven't heard from the seller after trying to contact them twice. Now I guess I have to report it. Last time I'm bidding from a zero feedback seller.

Alright so I may have stumbled upon a picture of a new upcoming Kobe 8, but very well could be wrong.

Look not into the eyes of the MilkShake, but instead turn your attention to the White/Blk/Red pair on the wall to the right of the Blitz Blues and atop the Easters.

The Graffitis are there as well sitting just under the BBs.  The potentially new colorway looks cool, but I'm sure we all wish it was the homes/inlines/amnesties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom