OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

which are the "blue bandana's"? ya come out with too many names to keep up with 
laugh.gif

the kobe's need to step up. please! the colorways after the venice beach has been blah! can't wait for the bruce lee!

(anybody looking for kb8 red suede's sz10.5? just hit me up, from the Philippines here)

For me the superheroes fit a bit tighter, but I didn't feel like a half size bigger was necessary. They also seemed to sort of break in a bit and became more comfortable.

Maaaaaan, those Bruce Lee ids are bout to really make me go id a pair.
eek.gif
I've been tryin to hold off, but the thirst keeps gettin real...

Alright so I may have stumbled upon a picture of a new upcoming Kobe 8, but very well could be wrong.
Look not into the eyes of the MilkShake, but instead turn your attention to the White/Blk/Red pair on the wall to the right of the Blitz Blues and atop the Easters.
The Graffitis are there as well sitting just under the BBs.  The potentially new colorway looks cool, but I'm sure we all wish it was the homes/inlines/amnesties.

Don't look into it too much they're probably the take downs, dream seasons or whatever.

I like the IVs and 8s equally but that colorway on the IVs is right for me. I was able to win that on ebay for less than what the fades would cost.

I hope the two colorways(also known as PP) coming out this Saturday are exclusive to Eastbay/FTL and NDC will have the blue and green PP. I'm looking to get the blue ones but not being on the same day is gonna make me get the grey ones.

are those really dropping this weekend? if so, I am gunning for that black and silver pair, but I was gonna pick up these lebron area 72s today, if the black and silver really do drop I am going to have to pass on the area 72s then

Last edited:
Those sparks or fire flames or whatever you guys keep sweating via Instagram. They're to me. I still prefer homes or inlines.

I just called my local footlocker and he confirmed that two pair of Kobe's are releasing this weekend. He said it was the pp looking colorway

I just called my local footlocker and he confirmed that two pair of Kobe's are releasing this weekend. He said it was the pp looking colorway
hell yeah, I want those black ones, problem is I never can cop off of FTL, the timer goes to 0 and I add to cart and they are all gone already

hell yeah, I want those black ones, problem is I never can cop off of FTL, the timer goes to 0 and I add to cart and they are all gone already

Idk if they're gonna be online. I don't want to hear that quick strike **** cause that's the moment **** starts to sell out. All hype. But both pairs are black as far as ik.

Idk if they're gonna be online. I don't want to hear that quick strike **** cause that's the moment **** starts to sell out. All hype. But both pairs are black as far as ik.
if they aren't online im screwed, the nearest FTL is an hour away and they do a raffle, I don;t have time to drive there this week and enter, not like I would win anway, never have. There is HOH about over an hour too, online is my only hope

So is kickz lab legit? Pleasr

Legit site for info. I think they have a forum too. Didn't know they had an online store, must be new. They're probably like kicks-crew, rmkstore, etc but looks like they have a different ordeing system.

Back
Top Bottom