OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs are cool might have to pick those up after i savor my xmas pairs a little
pimp.gif

Advice needed**

About to pull the trigger on the christmas lights for $200.00. I hate paying resellers but i want these bad. You guys think thats a good price or should i wait for a restock?

Advice needed**

About to pull the trigger on the christmas lights for $200.00. I hate paying resellers but i want these bad. You guys think thats a good price or should i wait for a restock?
Pull the trigger. These wont be a huge restock if any.

Advice needed**

140-165 retail after tax (depending where you purchased and your state/city sales tax) add shipping another 10-20, add paypal fees another 5-6 or so.... $200 is def fair for both parties.

Advice needed**

$200 shipped is a decent price. Retail + tax is probably about $150, then shipping is probably another $15, so I'd say you're paying about $35 over retail for a guaranteed pair, which isn't bad. You could always wait for a restock too, but it's so hit or miss with those that you'd have to practically sit in front of a computer all day to really have a shot.

on his behalf... I think theyr nike running sock or something if I remember correctly.

are any of the Kobe 8s coming out with the full Shozoko kobe logo on the back or in order to have full logo u have to get socks for each shoe? cus that pic above of the xdr kobe xmas shoe with the full logo looks sikkk!
smokin.gif

Eastbay got their shipment on from Nike today and they are currently processing orders. I just got my shipment confirmation from Eastbay right now

$200 shipped is a decent price. Retail + tax is probably about $150, then shipping is probably another $15, so I'd say you're paying about $35 over retail for a guaranteed pair, which isn't bad. You could always wait for a restock too, but it's so hit or miss with those that you'd have to practically sit in front of a computer all day to really have a shot.
WORD.

Thanks guys. Looks like i'll be pulling the trigger. I'll take some pics of them with the kobe socks on.

*FYI* if you're looking for the kobe socks they have them at HOH footlocker miracle mile (planet hollywood) in las vegas. i got 2 puurrrs

heads up for people who ordered from deadstock, pray you dont get a cancellation call because i just got one lol, they oversold!

WORD.

Thanks guys. Looks like i'll be pulling the trigger. I'll take some pics of them with the kobe socks on.

*FYI* if you're looking for the kobe socks they have them at HOH footlocker miracle mile (planet hollywood) in las vegas. i got 2 puurrrs

Do you know if they do phone orders?

are any of the Kobe 8s coming out with the full Shozoko kobe logo on the back or in order to have full logo u have to get socks for each shoe? cus that pic above of the xdr kobe xmas shoe with the full logo looks sikkk! :smokin

Probably not for US release. The XDR sole is on Asia releases and I guess theirs will have the full shozoku also.

I want these to have a full shozoku on the back. Looks sick.

I'm loving this shoe a lot now. Just got the sulfers. Gonna wear em tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom