OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I want these to have a full shozoku on the back. Looks sick.
I'm loving this shoe a lot now. Just got the sulfers. Gonna wear em tomorrow.
Cant wait for the sulfurs pic!
nerd.gif

Just got the call from deadstock I think that's good service coming from there and I also asked and he said you will never be charged a customs fee he said under $200 is free And anything over $200 they take care of custom fees just to clear that up overall I will be buying from there again

3rd day of hooping completed today in the Sulfurs and man these thing just get better as you keep playing in them. The EM is starting to loosen up a bit, not to the point where it's flimsy by any means, but it's almost like it's starting to form to my foots shape. The Lunarlon is just amazing. I mean I seriously doubted these would handle my slew of knee/foot/ankle problems with Lunar, but so far so good. Honestly, would have LOVED to have a zoom insert for this shoe, I couldn't imagine how comfy and springy that would be, but the Lunar is amazing and I couldn't be more pleased so far.

If y'all need a new hoop shoe, this is it man. Complete shoe as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that either lol.

Just got the call from deadstock I think that's good service coming from there and I also asked and he said you will never be charged a customs fee he said under $200 is free And anything over $200 they take care of custom fees just to clear that up overall I will be buying from there again
what did he say? site effed up?

Did the pair he wore last night haves grey or white sole? I still can't tell. What do you guys think?
Looked to me like it was translucent towards the front and white towards the back. Kinda like the Cloak VII's I think the sole was like that on them

unless that blue pair is limited, it will sit at outlets in 6 months.... I like em, Ive just been buying Kobes long enough to know what happens with most of these releases.

My order from NDC is still in progress and I haven't received any confirmation. Should I be worried?

just had a chat with an NDC rep, and they said should be shiiped within the next 12-24 hours.
anyone that has their pairs from NDC out for delivery, or delivered already... did you get next day, or two day air shipping option?

Back
Top Bottom