OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

gotta get them bruce lee even though they called them "fireworks"
nthat.gif

Been searching for kobe 8s.....

What do bugs you more? Paying over retail for shoes or retail for used? I can't stand either to be honest.
paying retail for used wouldn't really bug me as long as they were only worn 1-2 times and look new.  because im going to wear them anyway so whatever.  i will add that haven't done this yet because i haven't needed too for a Kobe i was looking for

Last edited:
I can't wear worn shoes unless they are about 10+ years old some OGs or somethin. If I bought some worn Kobe 8s they better be under $70.

It's all about deadstock baby. If you're gonna pay retail or more then those shoes better not have had another persons feet inside them.

well yea in a perfect world. but obviously some shoes are impossible to obtain for retail Deadstock if you missed them on release day.........

I'd hop on it. Love mine! Thinkin about scoopin up another pair
I'm not trying to hate but what is it about the Venice Beach that people like? The color combo just seems so out there.  It reminds me of one of the old Coogi sweaters Biggie used to wear.

I'd hop on it. Love mine! Thinkin about scoopin up another pair

I'm not trying to hate but what is it about the Venice Beach that people like? The color combo just seems so out there.  It reminds me of one of the old Coogi sweaters Biggie used to wear.
Some of the people like it for the same reason you like certain pairs... People have their own opinion.

i dont like them at all either. and i think the yellow outline on the swoosh looks really bad. IMO

Some of the people like it for the same reason you like certain pairs... People have their own opinion.
Everyone has different taste so to each his own. But if it makes you feel better I'm not a fan of them either.

The colors are crazy. Different for a bball shoe. I liked them, but I actually get compliments all the time. But this is why there are so many cw's. MIllions of peeps have different tastes. Somethin 4 every 1. :smokin

That Biggie reference was hilarious

Last edited:

After couple months finally was able to get my hands on this. The details on this is amazing. I was first skeptical but after seeing these in person easy top 5

Really what about over seas there are alot of shoes out there and nike just takes them back

How difficult is it to do a store search at European Foot Lockers for shoes? There are some Kobe's I'm looking for and they're on FTL.eu, but not my size.

Back
Top Bottom