OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just wanted to thank you guys for all of the help! Supernaturals are my favs btw
tongue.gif

I have no idea how Grinches got THAT hyped. I literally just saw a listing in my size for 1K
mean.gif
Prices just keep getting crazier and crazier.
I had a pair, they ain't all that. Nice but just a bright green pair of shoes, there were better looking 6's without a doubt. 

We get nike info as well because we usually send out the leftover shoes back to nike for possible restocks
Just trying to give info so people don't get their hopes up
You're the same guy who "confirmed" that the Red PP's were the Milk Snakes/Red Boas.  

You are also the same guy who said that the Mambacurial's were going to be put on Nike ID.  

Anyone who believes anything you throw out there is an idiot, or very gullible.

Random but if the firecracker kobe 8 in that article states its apart of the shanghai event. Why would the United States release that here if all the other releases have not been released here?
I think you meant it's included in the Shanghai event, because "apart" means separate. Crazy that a missing space can change this sentence completely.

Personally I hope it does hit stateside. I prefer to avoid $300+shipping rape prices. BTW, didn't somebody post a screenshot of it coming soon for $230? What website was that?

Last edited:
You're the same guy who "confirmed" that the Red PP's were the Milk Snakes/Red Boas.  

You are also the same guy who said that the Mambacurial's were going to be put on Nike ID.  

and also said the PPs weren't being released last weekend, and FTL ended up being the only store to get them, i'm sorry but I don't believe anything that guy says after that, no offense Duck

Lol i was a little worried thet were pushed back everywhere
I may not get them now, I never can get anything online at FTL, may take a ride to the one that's an hour away to see what they look like in person, I wonder if they will still have them later in the day I have to work in the morning

and also said the PPs weren't being released last weekend, and FTL ended up being the only store to get them, i'm sorry but I don't believe anything that guy says after that, no offense Duck

and said 4 pairs or so of the white/cement 4s were sent to the east coast in the epic restock thread :lol:

trolling at its finest.

the only double d I crave right now would be a DD for draft day.

hope those drop like they said in October. But if on an ELITE model?

would the rest of yall sugest to wait it out until outlets or a sale?

the only double d I crave right now would be a DD for draft day.
hope those drop like they said in October. But if on an ELITE model?
would the rest of yall sugest to wait it out until outlets or a sale?

probably play it by ear. worse case you can buy from nike and return if you ever find them for a lower price.

My local HOH had both cw of the pp. Picked up the black/red with a bday coupon. Wanted both, but I have to start slowing down with these shoe purchases. Probably done with the 8.
did u get your bday coupon in the "coupon thread?" tried the coupon in my local FTL and it didn't work.

Last edited:
My local HOH had both cw of the pp. Picked up the black/red with a bday coupon. Wanted both, but I have to start slowing down with these shoe purchases. Probably done with the 8.

did u get your bday coupon in the "coupon thread?" tried the coupon in my local FTL and it didn't work.

naw it was posted in here but ill quote and post it in there too. worked for me already:

here's the new bday coupon

Spoke to my cousin that lives in shanghai for 7 years due to Air Force commitments. He's into sneakers and told me his Nike store that has the sparks told him those are shanghai exclusives.

People's favorite line on here is "I'm probably done with the 8" oh stop we've all said that plenty of times including myself. They just keep bringing out more good stuff and even when your done with the 8 it will all repeat with the 9.

naw it was posted in here but ill quote and post it in there too. worked for me already:
yes. same instore code: 1114. said it was already used. did you give your  vip #? maybe it varies by location. some people accept it and they don't care.

yes. same instore code: 1114. said it was already used. did you give your  vip #? maybe it varies by location. some people accept it and they don't care.

that's odd. try testing it out on some shoes on ftl.com like new balance or something.
I used it Sunday with 0 issues.

that's odd. try testing it out on some shoes on ftl.com like new balance or something.
I used it Sunday with 0 issues.
i know it's weird. a couple of people here in NT used the same coupon and did not have any issues in store. i'm gonna try and cop the green glow 4's with the same bday coupon this saturday and see what happens.

with so many CWs still dropping i kindaa regret some of my earlier purchases

namely red camo and easter..could have done away with both to make room for the barca or inline...not to mention the PPs

i feel like it has been a long season for the kobe 8 and im pretty damn tired (of spending money)

Back
Top Bottom