OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't consider it "torture" per se
laugh.gif
... Nike has released a bunch of great colorways for this model (Sulfurs, BHM, Christmas, Python, MC and Purple Fades just off the top of my head)...

Def has been nice CWs.  so yes, "torture" was the wrong word to use, but you know what I mean!

I love these!

And I hope you're able to get em when they drop next month. But that colorway is definitely not for me.

Matter of fact, when my girl saw a pic of them a couple weeks ago she said, "Are these some Doernbecher Kobes?"

I said, "Babe, they don't make a Kobe for that. Why?"

Her answer... "I thought a child put this color scheme together..."

All I could do was :lol:

Def has been nice CWs.  so yes, "torture" was the wrong word to use, but you know what I mean!

:lol: I understand fam... I know it sucks to see a colorway and not be given a shot at it. The LeBron line is the same way, just on a much larger scale. Hope the KD line doesn't follow suit...

Sorry if repost. Mostly lurker and not big poster but appreciate all the info received. Nike. com seems to have restock of Milksnakes in ALL sizes. FYI.

Seriously? You had to get a ticket to cop the Kobe's this morning. It's not that serious. Only 2 people on line got them, they just wanted the Js.

Pass on another release..

Inlines
Homes
Amnesties
Home elite
Or a freaking laker color way and Nike will have my money..

I prefer the look of the graffitis over the Bolts. The Volts have the same designs as the Port Wine and Blue Lights, whereas the Graffiti are similar colors but different design.

Back
Top Bottom