OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I bought these for my guy and now I'm looking at them thinking, "hmm.. Do I need these too?" I have a shopping/shoe problem. Lol

*edit* bought graffitis

Last edited:
I hope you got the reps name that you talked to... I'd call and complain...

I called the 1-800 number to complain, and the lady told me I can dispute the transaction, which the other previous two reps I called never mentioned. They sent me a temporary credit and will try to recall the amount back into my account. Hopefully it works. Thanks.

You guys think I should trade my size 13 sparks for some graffiti's then? Maybe throw in my BHM's plus $1,000. Fair trade?
maybe toss in size 13 Christmas 8s GC and ASG, then your partner might CONSIDER the trade for the grafs

Where did you find the 25% off at all I can find is 15%? I want the black and grey pps but not for retail.
I think they're referring to the eastbay coupon you get when you sign up for a membership which isn't free though

Where did you find the 25% off at all I can find is 15%? I want the black and grey pps but not for retail.

It's the coupon Eastbay gives you when you join their Platinum Club. Once you pay to join, they email you a "One Time Use Only" coupon. Go to the website to get the details.

It's the coupon Eastbay gives you when you join their Platinum Club. Once you pay to join, they email you a "One Time Use Only" coupon. Go to the website to get the details.

Gold too. I downgraded from plat to gold when it was time to renew this year.

I still have the 25% code but i already bought a pair last week with the bday coupon :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom