OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So I went to FTL, they said they only got 1 per size... maybe it is somewhat limited? either that or the dood was lying.  So i couldnt get a pair or even attempt my bday coupon.  The shirt ...look at the shoes kobe is wearing...kinda looks like the fakes we been seeing recently haha  The last pic is with an iPhone, hope that helps for those of you on the fence.

What size were those sulfurs

Gold too. I downgraded from plat to gold when it was time to renew this year.

My Gold membership only netted me a 20% coupon these past few years... time for me to renew!

really? i cant remember the difference when i ordered last year. still waiting for my "exclusive" emails for being a paid member :lol:

pays for itself with a year of free shipping doe.

Maybe I'm drunk! I could've sworn the coupon Eastbay has sent me the past few years had only been for 20%. Looking on the website, it says 25%.

My mind must be slipping...

i want the blue PPs to ball in but i just found duke kb7s at ross for $60 so theyd just be sitting :/

i want the blue PPs to ball in but i just found duke kb7s at ross for $60 so theyd just be sitting :/

All the times I've been to Ross over the years, I've never been able to find any deals like that (or any of the others that've been posted). The Ross' in Dallas just suck.

Got mine. Wore em out the store too :pimp:

All the times I've been to Ross over the years, I've never been able to find any deals like that (or any of the others that've been posted). The Ross' in Dallas just suck.

real hit or miss plus prices kinda went up.

i remember getting the white/navy lebron Vs & china kobe 3s (tho i sold since i couldnt fit) for $28 each there. shoes are now $60 :smh:

i beat on my 1st dukes so i needed another pair for the low... all luck

Last edited:
The Rosses in Philly never have anything good. My neighbor just copped a few pairs of nice Free Run 2s for $30 at a Ross in Jersey while driving to his vaca spot though. Wish I would've had the chance to hit it up, FR2s are my **** :smh:.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Fear Pack probably over shadowed the Kobe's. Only 2 people this morning asked for the Kobe's.

It was hard to get the Milk Shakes a few weeks ago locally (online was available).

Those Royal Navy's will probably sit.

I doubt the fear pack overshadowed the Kobes... Pretty sure if it was only the Kobe's that released, it would be the same outcome. Nike is watering down the 8s....

I doubt the fear pack overshadowed the Kobes... Pretty sure if it was only the Kobe's that released, it would be the same outcome. Nike is watering down the 8s....

I think so too. It's nice that they give lots of options, but I'm ready for a colorway that is special. I'm also getting impatient waiting for a Laker colorway to release. I feel like we've waited long enough.

I think it was the most "interesting" of the recent releases, had radical colors and a different gimmick/design.

Yes, Nike released 4 color ways in the past 2 weeks but I don't think the market is completely saturated. And if we're talking about milking, Nike loves to do it so they can have something to drink with their cookies. (More than 90 2012 Signature shoe color ways and countless Jordan's).

Back
Top Bottom