OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got these FTL certificates that expire in a few days! Tried to order some Superheros but they only have size 8 left 
sick.gif

EDIT, top of page 2000. This deserves some heat:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...9E97F05-2199-0000013BF8C7DBA7_zps6d21c21c.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the graffiti upper look like a whole lot of nothing as far as whats drawn on there, I think if there was a theme theyd be a million times better..

2000 pages ! I feel honored to be apart of it. At this point its amnesties homes or inlines or bust. im really itching to buy another pair!

damn im also on a hunt to get all the kobe 8 socks too!

i think i've reached my limit with purchasing kobe 8s. after a while it gets boring, especially with the boring releases. Now it's on to socks lol. 

I think I remember nightwing2303 saying that the kobe socks didn't work very well with the lunarlon in the kobe 8 shoe. I usually wear no-shows with the kobes but I do like the Kobe socks. Unfortunately they always seem to be sold out of XL.

I can't bring myself to get any of the PPs for 150. Why the increase again? I know its only 10, but they arent like PEs or even upgraded materials. Makes little/no sense to me.

Not a fan of the increase. The Graffiti's are super nice, trying to figure out if this is a must copp, feel like there's going to be more colorways coming out before the IX is out. 

I think I remember nightwing2303 saying that the kobe socks didn't work very well with the lunarlon in the kobe 8 shoe. I usually wear no-shows with the kobes but I do like the Kobe socks. Unfortunately they always seem to be sold out of XL.

I would normally wear no shows but the top of the tongue seems to dig into my leg.

I haven't been following the 8s as close as I should have, but does the pair at the top of this page (lakers colorway) have nickname?
I'd double up on those if Nike were to release them. :smokin

I haven't been following the 8s as close as I should have, but does the pair at the top of this page (lakers colorway) have nickname?
I'd double up on those if Nike were to release them. :smokin

We've been calling them Amnesty, due to Kobe's play and response after Mark Cuban said the Lakers should amnesty Kobe. Unfortunately they're only PEs as of now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom