OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Fireworks Wont STOP!!!!!

I don't think the fireworks are amazing as some of you are making it out to seem but if it does release in the US I would definitely try to cop it for retail, aside from that I can't really see myself paying and arm and a leg for a pair like some of you are but that's just me

Last edited:
^^^ just searched mercurial months ago and found it. then got it once the kobes dropped. we can be twins now
happy.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/pink/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
got that shirt before the Kobe MCs dropped was gonna get mine no matter what hahaha

random.  Ill be going to Denver Colorado next week, anyone from around there that can recommend any spots to check out?

I think the Fireworks are a nice color way. They should've been the color way to follow the MCs. The PPs, Milk Shakes/Red Boas, Blue Blitz, Graffiti (though these could've replaced the Volts) and Red/Orange didn't maintain the color way momentum of the Purple Gradients, Venice Beach and Mambacurials.

I'd say the KD6 has kind of over taken the Kobe thanks to the Meterology, Seat Pleasant and NYC 66 releases. I know Nike is going to drop the ball, just like they did with the Kobe's.

My girl surprised me with the Graffitis. Definitely a clean cw. Need a shirt to match. Not feeling the shirts on NDC.. but I am definitely diggin the socks

I really can't get into the KDVIs personally. I've seen them multiple times in person, but they don't strike me as a must have. I actually really like KD as a player, but his line hasn't really grabbed my attention except the IVs. Maybe if the right colorway comes along. Til then my money's either going toward 8s I still wanna pick up or saving for the Kobe 9s and LBJ XIs.

TBs are selling out... lets c the KD6 do that 
laugh.gif
The Meterologies and Pre-Heats sold out. Why? Because just like the Kobe's Nike only sends one FSR to the store, lol.

I actually went to buy the Seat Pleasant and my local Foot Action manager couldn't stock locate it. I checked online, zilch except for DSG and probably a few fringe places. I'm sure the NYC 66 will follow suit.

Not to troll because the Kobe 8 is a BETTER shoe than the KD6 (I was just referring to the designs color ways right now).

Received my package of them sparks/fireworks today and gotta say they are pretty damn amazing. One thing is they ain't as loud and bright as some pictures make them out to be which I actually like better. And I wish nike gave us 2 sets of laces with every single 8 cw like the sparks/fireworks. Bright Orangeish yellow laces on the shoe and a separate darker team orange laces with yellow speckles.

Kicksusa been sold out for hrs. Sneakersteal posted that link before noon. Site was down and everything. MySQL errors for days.

Received my package of them sparks/fireworks today and gotta say they are pretty damn amazing. One thing is they ain't as loud and bright as some pictures make them out to be which I actually like better. And I wish nike gave us 2 sets of laces with every single 8 cw like the sparks/fireworks. Bright Orangeish yellow laces on the shoe and a separate darker team orange laces with yellow speckles.

Meet at McDonald's dinner on me? Bring the shoes tho :smile:

I'm actually looking forward to the royal blues/ barc lookin/ tony's. Can't wait to see these in person and see how they look on my feet. Haven't seen any on feet pics of these surface yet. Seen kobe wear them once in a short clip on his Asian tour. But it was far away and couldn't see clearly.

Back
Top Bottom