OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The reason Nike took the black out of the grey/orange PP's is due to, a 2 color shoe is cheaper to produce than a 3 color shoe.

:smh:

sorry if this has already been discussed, but everyone is talking like it has been confirmed that the Fireworks/Sparks will not be sold in the US.  where was this confirmed? 

He's had multiple China/Asia exclusives dating back to the Kobe Is.

^ THAT.

Even though its looking like History will fail us with no Lower Merion drop in sight, I'm almost willing to bet money that the sparks will remain the Asia exclusive for this Sig. No, I'm not saying this just because I have them. Hell, I hope they drop here so I can double up......

Kobes imprint in Asia is just tremendous, Nike will continue to bless them with exclusives.

Seems like just kicks crew ....he has a "supplier" not sure what that means or how anyone other than nike was able to recieve them in that big a run.

Anybody seen this Kobe knit hoodie in outlets? Eastbay never reduced the price so I didn't buy them.
.vpb521068-010.png

Ye
Lol. On blast??? Cause mad Cw's of Kobe's and gear just sittin there all year? It ain't no hidden spot, bmore ain't into kobe 8s like that. The other mall on the east side had sittin ducks too b.

Finishline carried sulphers? First time hearing that....
yeah only 8s I've seen at finish line are the black gold elites that are still Chillin around bmore.
They dropped Supernaturals as well.

It seems the Purple Dynasty joints may be part of a pack. The Purple Dynasty AM1s were just posted in the AM1 thread. Was listed as a pack.

Anyone know what works good for a replacement insole or a Chinese website that might sell then

I like the graffitis better in person. Might go ahead and get a pair. On the fence with the other releases coming this week and I already got one pair of kicks already I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Don't want to be but looks like I'm done buying 8s. Printed midsoles stopped me from buying blk/wht, grey/orng tb's and the tigers. Inlines or amnesty are all I'd care for now

If the fireworks/sparks not releasing in the US it will save me money :D cuz I wanted it to be my last 8s with a bang!

I cant find the first color way black/yellow for nothing

and whats up we not gonna get ANY homes?

Back
Top Bottom