OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Depends, I got a ton of Kobe NSW stuff from them that weren't bright and random new releases, example found the Kobe Windrunner Chapter Two in White and Green for $50, Kobe Mamba Six Hoodie and Crew in Purple and Black each $20-30, Kobe 8 Sheath Lightweight Destroyer $50, Kobe N98 Jacket $25. I'll get some pictures up with some Kobe 8's to keep it related :smile:

I've found a lot of good kobe stuff there too, my sister holds stuff for me all the time. im just sayin i went the other day and only seen a yellow Kobe zip up. I need to get some flyknits from there too.

I went to two HoHs and neither and the Orange/Grey PPs. They were looking at me crazy.

Well, at least it's $150 saved this week. Since I'm not going HAM for the Fear Pack or am in the bot action, probably just get the Graffitis and 4s.
My HOH has had the grey/orange since the rest of the PP pack released

:stoneface: :stoneface:

For me personally the 7s were the most aesthetically pleasing followed by the 8 then the 4s

To each there own tho
Mine top 1 and 2 would be the 8's then 5's. after that its a toss up between 4 and 6. Then 7's. and I didnt hate 7s like most people do. I actually f with em Forreal. I like all the Kobe's from the 4-8.

i think the 7s looked great, but were not comfortable. the soles felt clunky and the narrow upper hurt my feet after wearing them for an hour or so.  8s are my favorite Kobe in all aspects.

Which one to keep?
Fades or Red camos
Fadesssss!
I'll pass the shoes in Kobe's Nike signature line never really looked that aesthetically pleasing IMO.
Sigh.. Why are you in the post then? 
mean.gif

^^^ orange... its been established multiple times.
roll.gif

How anyone can choose to keep red camo over purple fades is beyond me...
mean.gif
No clue, but if you have both, I would keep them. Both are great cw's!

I ordered Friday evening EST. Uploaded my ID/CC info on Saturday. Account was verified on Monday. Order status is currently "processing". And there are no more sz10s on the KC. I'm hoping it's because I bought the last pair.

Fingers crossed. 
the size i ordered is no longer on the site either :frown: hope my order goes through

also, is this normal?

i uploaded the pics they asked for last night but if i go to my order information it still says Please complete the Account Verifcation.

the size i ordered is no longer on the site either :frown: hope my order goes through

also, is this normal?

i uploaded the pics they asked for last night but if i go to my order information it still says Please complete the Account Verifcation.
My order just says processing, I placed it today for a size 9.

My CC declined the order twice since it was overseas and I had to call them to get that released and I haven't heard from KC besides the invoice for the order.

Same here. This is what I got so far.
that's so sexy. i have 4 of what you have. its nearly impossible to find some of them. THE BLUE ONE BEING THE HARDEST!!!! i just want all of it and im not even trynna match. just wear like random colors with random shoes just to make a statemnet

My CC declined the order twice since it was overseas and I had to call them to get that released and I haven't heard from KC besides the invoice for the order.
sounds like you are father behind than i am. they will probably email you today asking you to complete the account registration and upload a pic of your ID and CC

i did it as soon as i got the email. its been since sunday night and i havent heard from them, thanks though

Message them directly through your order history. Ask for a update. If you don't harass them, you won't get anything. Trust me.

I ordered Friday evening EST. Uploaded my ID/CC info on Saturday. Account was verified on Monday. Order status is currently "processing". And there are no more sz10s on the KC. I'm hoping it's because I bought the last pair.

Fingers crossed. 

Sounds like you're good to go brother.

also, is this normal?

Message them and let them know you've completed the account verification and to proceed with processing of your order.

If your card got kicked back 2x, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved onto the next order. Hopefully your third attempt gets completed successfully. More than likely you'll have to verify your account which always ends in tragedy. Especially with a hot item like Sparks.

I've dealt with KC A LOT. If anyone ever has any questions. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
As bad as I want to see how strong his flame suit is (which he probably didn't activate...) imma just say... People have DIFFERENT taste... Love is God... God is Love

Lmao D.
DEFINITELY didn't activate it. Sparks in person are TOUGH. People who are going off of these pics, are in for a surprise in person.

Back
Top Bottom