OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I understand and respect everyone has different tastes and opinions on shoes. I think we all can agree we love the 8s. But may I ask why some of you dislike the Venice Beaches so much? Its funny Cuz the Venice Beaches is what gave me my Kobe 8 start. I love them, my absolute favorite. But I tend to love and gravitate towards very loud colorful shoes so I'm sure that is the reason. I was just interested in your opinions as to just what doesn't do it for you regarding the Venice Beaches.

Last edited:
Man i wish i wuz good at doin those "customs" on shoes...smh....cuz i wuz thinkn the "Black/Grey PP" would make a perfect canvas to make a pair of "Amnesties"...dontchya think?....the tongue would be the only thing outta wack but......i wunder how hard it would be to do that?....hmmm?....maybe i should pick up another pair of those "black PPs" and give it a shot?...lol..I REALLY WANT THOSE "AMNESTIES" so bad it hurts....lol

I understand and respect everyone has different tastes and opinions on shoes. I think we all can agree we love the 8s. But may I ask why some of you dislike the Venice Beaches so much? Its funny Cuz the Venice Beaches is what gave me my Kobe 8 start. I love them, my absolute favorite. But I tend to love and gravitate towards very loud colorful shoes so I'm sure that is the reason. I was just interested in your opinions as to just what doesn't do it for you regarding the Venice Beaches.

Love my VB's. it sold very well. Everyone critiques every cw on here. Guess its the norm. Something could always be better had they done this!?!?

Its just a hella loud shoe bro...i think thats why peeps arnt on board with em?..i personally had a pair but sold em cause i just didnt have the clothes to rockem...hard to match!.....lol....they look like sumone at Nike spilled colors of paint all over them...and then they said "hey lets make this a colorway"...lol....im 50/50 myself on em...sumtimes i like sumtimes i dont...lol....IMO!

I LOVED the colors and pattern on the VB. Just wasn't feelin the grey as much. But the design itself was enough to make them a must for me

Last edited:
I'm late to the party on these, but really glad I ended up doing a 180 on this colorway. Honestly didn't like the Sulfurs that much in the beginning because of the pattern, but they grew on me a lot over time.

I'm late to the party on these, but really glad I ended up doing a 180 on this colorway. Honestly didn't like the Sulfurs that much in the beginning because of the pattern, but they grew on me a lot over time.
whats the diffference between the XDR and regulars?

So after owning a total of 25 pairs of 8s (I can't believe I let it get that out of hand) it is time to down size the collection. So far the pairs that had to go were all 3 PPs I owned (red, white, green), red boas, VB (own 2 pairs anyway). I'm on the fence of letting go milk snakes, graffitis, SH elites, and supernaturals

Last edited:
So after owning a total of 25 pairs of 8s (I can't believe I let it get that out of hand) it is time to down size the collection. So far the pairs that had to go were all 3 PPs I owned (red, white, green), red boas, VB (own 2 pairs anyway). I'm on the fence of letting go milk snakes, graffitis, SH elites, and supernaturals

Supernats>milks, Grafs & SHs IMO of course

Don't feel bad for 25 bro. I'm up there as well. I just doubled on a lot of CWs. I've passed on every release starting at the red boa or blitz whichever came first.

Last edited:
So you copped off of pure hype and impulse...

Not judging, I'd say keep SH Elites and Supers

Last edited:

The PPs released only a few weeks ago and they are all first to go? Haha

That's a certified impulse buyer right there

So you copped off of pure hype and impulse...

Not judging, I'd say keep SH Elites and Supers

What made ya think that, because he had so many? Or that he's getting rid of some? Could have truly liked them all but looked at all of them one day and figured out he truly didn't have to have them all.

Back
Top Bottom