OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GC Sulfurs.  I need this in my collection now that I purchased the GC BHM and Xmas. Someone find me a pair pronto.  ANYBODY.

To those who've worn their Venice Beaches a fair amount, do you notice any yellowing? I have yet to break mine out, but I was looking at them today, and seeing as how they're more of a translucent grey (rather than a regular clear or icy sole), I was wondering if that might help combat yellowing.

If you you think about it...
Sulfurs, red camo, black elite, purp fades, bhm, Christmas. ... You're almost halfway there and that's just to get the color ways that he wore.
Mambacurials, vb, Easters blue coral are def the nicer ones.
That's already 10.
But as for the people that bought all 5 pp shoes... I think that was a lil too much. Cool pictures, but too much.
Gotcha. For me I'm a little impulsive but also don't buy if I don't like. In my head I know I don't NEED a single new shoe... But that never stops me as is obvious from the 15 8s I currently have. Can't guarantee though I won't look at em one day and say hmmmm, I could let a few of these go and not miss them.

Last edited by a moderator:
im about to buy the sulfurs from ebay.. has anyone bought of retro kickz? they seem legit, but i just wanna make sure..

thanks

damn I have the US sulfurs and I love them but the GC version with the full logo on the back of the shoe is so much better

purple fades are the truth.

so glad I didn't act stupid when they dropped. just slid to the local hoh and copped with the bday coupon. they were obliterated in my area.

probably get the most compliments with that colorway vs any other one I have.

so glad I didn't act stupid when they dropped. just slid to the local hoh and copped with the bday coupon. they were obliterated in my area.

Where at in MD??

Supernatural's came today! I love them SO MUCH! I lack the discipline most of you have, and had to wear them right away. Now my little collection stands at 2
Good too see that you stopped listening to your friend and picked up them supernaturals 

smile.gif
 imo dude was just jealous 
tongue.gif

Where at in MD??

I want to say all of the house of hoops had them. I got my pair from towson.

Good too see that you stopped listening to your friend and picked up them supernaturals 
:smile:  imo dude was just jealous :tongue:

Yes, I'm glad too. Supernatural's are my favorite out of the two.

As for the friend, he's out of my life so it's all good now. I do what I want. (I should watch it tho since he's on here too)

I hope they release a couple more colorways that are truly special. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the 8.

So i'm just so excited about the sulfurs i must post my achievements.

so it started with:

blue corals

volts

purple fades 

easter 

asg with sport pack

mambacurials 

purple fades 

sulfurs

damage = ~1400 in 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:

To those who've worn their Venice Beaches a fair amount, do you notice any yellowing? I have yet to break mine out, but I was looking at them today, and seeing as how they're more of a translucent grey (rather than a regular clear or icy sole), I was wondering if that might help combat yellowing.
I've been wearing mine since the day they dropped. Not sure if the translucent sole makes a different, but mine are still perfect!

pimp.gif

Yes, I'm glad too. Supernatural's are my favorite out of the two.

As for the friend, he's out of my life so it's all good now. I do what I want. (I should watch it tho since he's on here too)

I hope they release a couple more colorways that are truly special. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the 8.
hes on here and trying to discourage you to purchase shoes??

sick.gif
 those pit vipers look good imo... we shall await and see the CWs that are left to be released though 

size 10 red camos up on FTL, added to cart then released to see if they were actually there, some fades up too, damn FTL if they had an 11 I would cop the red camos, anyways if anyone is looking for those shoes check out FTL

size 10 red camos up on FTL, added to cart then released to see if they were actually there, some fades up too, damn FTL if they had an 11 I would cop the red camos, anyways if anyone is looking for those shoes check out FTL
I got excited when I saw the Fades on there but only size 9.5 and 10 for anyone looking.

I got excited when I saw the Fades on there but only size 9.5 and 10 for anyone looking.
omg red camos, if only 9.5 =(

damn fades are so mesmerizing. i just wanna get more and more

if you guys have any friends in china, especially shanghai, sulfurs sittin' EVERYWHERE!  people can't afford that ****

x2 daaaaamn woulda been hyped if there was a 13, I have a pair coming in the mail today that I got on the bay for 155 shipped , supposedly worn 1x, can't wait to check em up

Back
Top Bottom