OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You said one of the ones that had to go were the red boas and u were thinkin about gettin rid of the milksnakes as well. Did you mean you got rid of the red snakes and not red boas? Cause the red boas are the milksnakes. Red snakes are the challenge reds with the orange bottom that released around same time as the blitz blues.

My mistake bro that's what I meant the red snakes that had the orange bottom. YOTS red was a easy choice over those

Beat my fades tonight at the gym, so comfy!

Man I put work in the fades, they look good still too, been hooping in them since release, but I ended up selling them for 120 a few days ago I was quite surprise I was able to get that much, the lunarlon was starting to hurt my feet when coming down on a board.

Last edited:
I seen that pair on eBay... I was going to put it in here.. just glad someone on here got them.
=P the listing was on for about 3 mins and i checked my phone as i stepped on the court for my basketball game LOL. checked out immediately!

well guys, if you remember, me and some others on here were pretty mad after Kicks-Crew cancelled our orders of the BHMs.  here is an update

after K-C messaged me saying "We are sorry for the system error that the size US12 is running out of stock.
Would you mind to take the US11 to instead?
Sorry for any inconvenience."

i told them no, i cant wear 11, that i need a 12 and that i was upset because there was plenty in stock for a long time after i made my order that day.

they sent me this:

We are trying hard to get another pair for you.
Would you mind to give us 5 more days for finding?
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks.

i then responded with:

thank you very much, that would be great if you could find them!

And then this morning i got this:

We have just received the news from our suppliers that the size US12 of Kobe 8 BHM will be arrived on Monday and your order would be shipped out on Tuesday.
Would you mind to wait for?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

i won't celebrate till that order ships, but kicks-crew may have came through for me!

Last edited:

Fit for this sunny LA day!
Ran into some sz 13 sulfurs yesterday for retail. Trying to decide if i should double up on them since my sz 12 fit a bit snug

well guys, if you remember, me and some others on here were pretty mad after Kicks-Crew cancelled our orders of the BHMs.  here is an update

after K-C messaged me saying "We are sorry for the system error that the size US12 is running out of stock.
Would you mind to take the US11 to instead?
Sorry for any inconvenience."

i told them no, i cant wear 11, that i need a 12 and that i was upset because there was plenty in stock for a long time after i made my order that day.

they sent me this:

We are trying hard to get another pair for you.
Would you mind to give us 5 more days for finding?
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks.

i then responded with:

thank you very much, that would be great if you could find them!

And then this morning i got this:

We have just received the news from our suppliers that the size US12 of Kobe 8 BHM will be arrived on Monday and your order would be shipped out on Tuesday.
Would you mind to wait for?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

i won't celebrate till that order ships, but kicks-crew may have came through for me!
Damn man... I was one of these victims, but was so setback that I didn't even think to refute and have them find me one.  Congrats, hope it comes through!

im about to buy the sulfurs from ebay.. has anyone bought of retro kickz? they seem legit, but i just wanna make sure..

thanks

That is where I just ordered my sulfurs from like 2 days ago. Their feedback record gave me confidence.

Damn man... I was one of these victims, but was so setback that I didn't even think to refute and have them find me one.  Congrats, hope it comes through!
size 12 aswell?

send them a message in the order information section. say since your order got cancelled you were wondering if or when they could get another pair in your size. maybe you will get one out of that monday shipment as well

What is the secret to seeing shoes that pop back in stock on sites like footlocker? Because when I go to the site, finding shoes like the fades just doesn't seem to work.

size 12 aswell?

send them a message in the order information section. say since your order got cancelled you were wondering if or when they could get another pair in your size. maybe you will get one out of that monday shipment as well
Yep, size 12 as well... I suppose it's worth a try. Thanks  

I can see them charging me the 250 price though too

What is the secret to seeing shoes that pop back in stock on sites like footlocker? Because when I go to the site, finding shoes like the fades just doesn't seem to work.
A little luck and check those websites yourself daily. If you wait for it to be reported here, sneakersteal, etc. chances are you already missed out on your size.

Last edited:
Haha my guess is no secret.  Just have to happen to be looking at the sites on a particular day when they get returns

ya worth a shot bro.  is your order still processing or is it cancelled?  mine is still in processing 
Well since I was frustrated I asked for a full refund right away so it was cancelled... I was happy with the communication on the refund though and it processed very quickly.

Still don't understand why the soles are translucent, :lol:.

Pisses me off so much.

Back
Top Bottom