OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

VI IDs had the XDR option with translucent outsole. Only difference was that the tread was thicker.

I agree the Xmas needs the translucent sole. I'm sure they could make something like an xdr outsole with the translucent look just hsve it be thicker, but I guess that's just too much to ask for lol.
Has anybody actually proved that XDR outsoles are actually more durable thank regular outsoles? I mean with Nike you never really know....

ohshoefreak that 30,000 point kobe t shirt is on ndc, its $30. I was thinking about getting it when I was on there the other day
Thanks for this.

Just placed an order. Added a couple pairs of Force 180s to get the free shipping (1 pair will be going back).

christmas 8s>cloaks as fas as looks go... if I didnt sell my cloaks, and someone offered me that trade Id do it straight.
Cloaks do look better in person, but didnt really do it for me to be honest. I wouldnt go as far as saying WTFs are better tho... WTFs were probably the worst VII, up there for the worst Kobe period for me.
:lol: @ WTFs

laugh.gif
@ WTFs
Even though I was not a fan of the Kobe VII, the WTF and the Green Barcelona's were the only ones that grabbed my attention.

both Barcelonas were wack too... all 4 (VIs and VIIs) bareclonas for that matter.

Limited/hard to get =/= a nice shoe.

WTF's were terrible
I actually liked the lemon twist barcas more than the mint barcas.

VII's may feel like garbage on YOUR feet, but that doesn't mean everyone's feet.

all my Vii's feel awesome almost as or more comfy than my VI

Last edited:
are the all black kobe "blackouts" that he wore  a few weeks ago going to be released? 

agreed. i thought i was the only one in here who had love for the vii's. once i went up a .5 size in the vii's they were great to me. i have about 7 colorways of them.

Somebody paid $150 for the socks that released at the vault.
sick.gif
Is there a hidden feature that these socks provide that I didn't know about?
laugh.gif

Edit: Yes, I know it's their money and they can spend it how they want. I respect that. Just thought this was interesting.
Thats ridiculous to pay $150 for "Limited" socks...

Hell I bought some Xmas 8 themed socks on RockEm for 34. I'll post pics of shoe with socks once they arrive

So much hype over this year's Christmas Kobe's they aren't even that good,people just hyped up because it has pink in it >.

socks over 5 is already :smh:

and especially if they aren't working performance wise with the shoe :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom