OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Xmas 8s are sick but every Xmas pair has been sick since the IVs started all the colorways but its idiotic to throw these other colorways under the bus now that the new one is out. Lol
mean.gif

Cause all y'all weren't paying rape prices for Cheetahs and Grinches or even Chaos
roll.gif
Come on now
Y'all are just hypebeasts.
Every model has offered great colorways and should all be appreciated and left at that.
Guess I'm a hypebeast then because I'd never waste my dough on the Grinches. They suck major you know what to me. Didn't like them and still don't like them now. The 8's are way better to me. That's just my opinion though which is the only one I ultimately value.

I'm impressed so for with the 8s, I hope we get some good cws this time around.

Hypebeasts because we didnt pay rape? Lol. I didn't do IVs because I was stupid... Ended up with 5 pairs of chaos at one point, all for retail or less. Sold 4 for retail to NTers. Had 2 grinches, one for retail, the other for retail+shipping+tip from a friend. Sold the extra for what I paid+shipping. Cheetahs were ugly, didnt want them then, don't want em now. Christmas 8s were ugly to me at first, but after I saw a certain pic, then saw in person I like em a lot. Ended up with a pair online for retail, and grabbed a pair in store for foot locker 150 retail that went to a friend for retail+shipping.
No it was sarcasm.
I was referring to everyone hyping the xmas 8s and saying the prior colorways were garbage.
Cause for a fact alot of those dudes payed rape for Cloaks or any of the Prior Xmas colorways.
Like seriously those colorways are garbage now ? >D Don't get ahead of yourselves.
Xmas 8s are sick indeed but don't act like they are blowing away the rest. :smh:
Lol @ Cheetah Xmas 7s being ugly y'all weren't saying that last year. Damn hypebeasts.

Last edited:
I'm probably in the minority but I've never ever liked the Grinches. They are butt ugly to me and don't even see the appeal of them. They have a solid xmas theme but I don't really care about that. I care about how the shoe looks and I thinks it's not a good look. Just my opinion though. Love the Kobe 8 Xmas though.

Only cheetah colorway I'd even consider buying is the last pair. The snow leopard ones... The rest, including Christmas were garbage.

They were garbage? 
laugh.gif
 Shows everyones preference. Those and the snow leopards are my favorite CWs of the 7s. xsalvioutlawx has a dope 7 collection 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My favorite was actually the black/grey GRs.

Wonder if we'll get something similar on the 8s? Kinda sucks how many colorways have been shown with the Brons and KDs. Seems like we've only seen a couple sure release pairs of the 8s.

^ I agree, cheetah VII's were and still are trash. Look cheap compared to other Christmas models. But to each his own. I loved the Kobe V's, had high hopes for the VI and was disappointed, and the VII was a huge let down for me. So far the VIII looks great, love my Christmas pair, and I am hoping their are a few other decent colorways that drop.

Does anyone else think Nike is over doing it with 30-40 different colorways per year? Kind of takes away from the experience of buying sneakers I think, when you walk into Foot Locker and see 10 junk colorways sitting on the shelves. Back in the day their would be 5-8 colorways max, and I think I liked that a lot better.

VIIs get better and better as you wear them. The neoprene sleeve hugs your foot and works in conjunction with the heel cup. I lace them all the way up and there is no heel slip what so ever. If your foot gets blisters they aren't meant for you. Everybody's foot is different. They fined tuned the 8s so it'll work for most foot types. Actually wore the del sol supreme vii and they look sick worn casually with jeans or with bball shorts. Hoping for a del sol 8 :nerd:

I still rock my PDF iDs on the reg, love those.

8s need the grey upper option we've seen on two of Kobe's PEs so far. Looks so dope!

So i was walking around the mall yesterday and I noticed it felt like there was a bump along the front of the left shoe... Is this the same thing that happened with the Vii's? To fix it you would just take the insole out?

Last edited:
To me 220 is good. I can't find a Sz 12 under 250 to save my life. Hopefully when the online orders start coming in someone will give me that price.

Dtruth07- I would jump on that deal. I've been all over eBay trying to pick up a pair around $235 and no one is budging. The minimum counter offer I keep getting is $250 shipped. I know hype has this shoe at high price at the moment but I see them leveling off around $220-225. If anyone is dropping $300 for them they're outta there mind. Once orders start arriving and the next hot release is out people will be dumping these quick. The only Kobe other than the overseas 6 release and grinches don't seem to hold any high dollar value.

you guys keep talking about prices leveling off...
has the price leveled off on grinches........
heck even cloaks...(and they released 3 times. and still around 250 ds)
so to think at this point xmas kobe 8s will be cheaper than 230 even after everyone gets their orders. is more crazy.
hype has only increased for this shoe, so now more people want it than before.

Back
Top Bottom