OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sick.gif

And this is a trusted, and legit site?! Because if so i'm about to cop some Milk Snakes!!!!
Why would I post a link to a site that sells counterfeits

Can we please move on and get back to the reason we are all here "THE SHOES?" I said my piece and I'm tired of defending myself. LETS MOVE ON!

I don't feel that the thread was cluttered with bickering on what is rude and what was a simple question. I was entertained. It was almost as good as a Kobe collection picture.

Finally got these in from NDC and there on point. Good looking to who ever posted up they were on sale

I grabbed one of the last few pairs of Taipans 11.5 on eastbay, sold out of that size now. $112 shipped :smokin

Im sure this has been done 100's of times in here but i want to add my "IMO" list since we're creeping up on the end of the line.

TOP 5 C/W's(no particular order)
-MC's
-ASG's
-Pit Vipers
-Inlands
-Easters

WORST 5 C/W's(no particular order)
-pythons
-challenge red's
-graffitis
-blue lights
-all the PP's

Finally decided to round up all my Kobes for a pic. 8s coincide with me having more money so there's more of them:lol:

^ I still say Ink Vs are still one of the nicest under rated gr's i've ever bought. 50$ at outlet and still sparks in the light....

^^ mexican blankets! 
pimp.gif
    jk.  were the lifestyles ever said to be comfy?  (still wouldnt buy just curious)  Nice collection R23J. 

^ I still say Ink Vs are still one of the nicest under rated gr's i've ever bought. 50$ at outlet and still sparks in the light....

Same here. Ended up getting them for $35 with a gift card I traded a hat for. What outlet were yours from?

[/quote]
^^ mexican blankets!  :pimp:     jk.  were the lifestyles ever said to be comfy?  (still wouldnt buy just curious)  Nice collection R23J. 

Thanks. I think they are. I wear them fairly loose. The Green NSW were only $44 dollars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom