OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Same here. Ended up getting them for $35 with a gift card I traded a hat for. What outlet were yours from?
Thanks. I think they are. I wear them fairly loose. The Green NSW were only $44 dollars.[/quote]
nice cant argue with that.  the mexican blankets I just cant see going with anything, but the green ones look decent. 

Pit Vipers came in today. I was gonna pass on em but then i held em in my hand and i had to have them.

Pit Vipers came in today. I was gonna pass on em but then i held em in my hand and i had to have them.
You make me want to buy them on NDC right now.  I really should, because my pair of Blue Lights is completely trashed up.  

But I can't buy anything until I solve this mystery.

I wish t
Yea, they are both horrendous.  

I still have no idea why the WTK is over $300.  It should be retail price or under.  Guess that's what the "limited" word can do to an ugly shoe.
I wish they had saved the concepts they had for the VIIs for the 8s. Would have been a much better following. Sorry I really hated the VIIs. Imagine a Cloak colorway for the 8s?

That's the first Mache custom I've seen that's actually decent. The only thing I don't like is the white that cuts through the swoosh. I think it would look better if the line curved down around that point.

Last edited:
Aminu has got to be kidding me w/ his defense.

Ellis is getting buckets and Aminu doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:

Aminu is no longer allowed to rock Kobe VIIIs.

You can disrespect your team

You can disrespect yourself.

But never disrespect the Kobe 8.
laugh.gif
 this does look hilarious.  Straight up back to the basket, oblivious to the fact that a shot has gone up.

Could it have been after the whistle though? 

Aminu is no longer allowed to rock Kobe VIIIs.

You can disrespect your team

You can disrespect yourself.

But never disrespect the Kobe 8.
LOL! I'm pretty sure this photo is from a shot Ellis took driving to the basket AFTER THE WHISTLE.

Nobody else is even in arms reach of him. I mean, I could be wrong, but judging by the visual context, I'd be surprised if I'm wrong.

Aminu's not that great, but his 8's are Cold, regardless. 
nthat.gif

Totally feel you on that homie. Was gonna pass, some pics made the vipers look mad girly but in hand in person on feet they were straight fire and had to grab them up. Some pics made it look real pinkish but in person the upper is a darker toned purple and the raspberry tongue looks good. All around amazing pair of kicks Forreal. One of the top Cw's for me.

Mine are coming tomorrow. Might sound stupid, but I hope those "X"s in the design on the toebox aren't off-center. That'll drive me nuts
laugh.gif

Got my pit vipers in today and I am disappointed in them color wise in person.This is the first kobe 8 that I will be sending back.

smh

Got my pit vipers in today and I am disappointed in them color wise in person.This is the first kobe 8 that I will be sending back.

smh
What don't you like about the color?  
Grabbed a pair of DS Blue Blitz off eBay for 120 shipped
smokin.gif

Never seen these in person, hope I like them lol
I like the Blue Blitz, except for that Light blue streak running along the upper.  If it wasn't for that, I would have gotten a pair.  The translucent blue-ish sole is nice.  But for $120 for a DS pair, you got a GREAT DEAL.  Hell, I would have bought them for $120 if I could have.

Aminu has got to be kidding me w/ his defense.

He may be a lackluster player, but those Kobe's are fire! SMH, I need to stop looking at these shoes i'll never be able to have.

Agree initially liked the blues but saw them on so many people they lost their luster for me. I don't like limited releases because they're hyped I love them because I don't want anyone else on the court rocking the same kicks. Seems like everyone loves the Kobe's because they truly are great performance shoe. Definitely keeping tabs on those vipers, the latest pics look amazing.

Back
Top Bottom