OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My Pit Vipers have shipped and are scheduled to arrive on Monday! (Along with my CP3 Bel-Air's)

Is there actually matching socks for the vipers since it has a full shozuku? Havent seen them in any stores and they usually start showing up before the shoe releases

Does any1 know where i might be able to find the BLK/GOLD ELITES online???.....FNL sold out, NDC only has a 8 and 14....thanks

kobe line really fell off.........cant remember the last release i was excited about (probably the fades). the ID options went from OK to bad. they arent releasing heat that he wore on the court. and there is no official news/pics of upcoming colorways ??

what happened to s dubl??? havent even seen him post in this thread

I agree. Easy thing to say is"release x game worn shoe and we'll all be interested again" but Nike is saying "keep releasing random color ways and these people will continue to eat em up" they've been right so far

I think sdub is in the same boat. Seen him say he wasn't really interested anymore in a different thread

quick question:

how did the kobe socks look like for the MCs and cany anybody locate them?

also, any nike elite socks for them, no custom crap.

finally can anyone locate a red on red nike elite sock for me.

thanks guys been searching for a minute and no dice

Just got these in, I'm not as crazy about them as I thought I would be. They definitely look better in pics + filters, IMO.

That sucks. Better for kicks to pop on foot than on camera especially for those that wear vs those that merely collect.

Yeah I saw them this past weekend and was not impressed with the base. Looks very blah to me. Not ugly, just not much color pop besides the swoosh and lining.

the upper looks so much better in pics.

Last edited:

^ I still say Ink Vs are still one of the nicest under rated gr's i've ever bought. 50$ at outlet and still sparks in the light....
Same here. Ended up getting them for $35 with a gift card I traded a hat for. What outlet were yours from?

There is one on the way to Las Vegas from Cali along route 15. We stopped in their I ended up copping 2 pairs of inks for 100. 12 and 10.5 for a bud. 

To this day we always talk how they get no love. One reason I was so in love with purple fades just opposite hype. lol

haha I was thinking along the lines of dark knight as well.  Though many ppl have stated they don't want to see repeats of the same CW every year.

Does any1 know where i might be able to find the BLK/GOLD ELITES online???.....FNL sold out, NDC only has a 8 and 14....thanks
what size you're looking for? I just shipped back sz 11 and 11.5 to NDC. If that's the size u looking for, just check out NDC in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom