OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm currently deployed and just received my Sulphurs.  These are amazing.  This shoe might be the one to finally convince me to stay with low tops. 

I can't imagine how the XMas Lights look.  I'm eagerly awaiting them.

I've been on vacation overseas for the last two weeks and I'm really not looking forward to going back to the states. But luckily enough once I do get home I got boxes of sneakers waiting for me and the Xmas 8's are one of them! I can't wait to see them in person. All your pics are looking good 
pimp.gif
. The one spot here in Singapore that sells kicks only had 1 size 14 for "non members" and there was no chance at me getting it. 1 pair will have to do. 

Happy New Years NT fam! Hope we all get the kicks we want in 2013!

wore my christmas pair for the first time the other day to a holiday party. the floor was covered by soda, juice and alcohol. heres the aftermath:

heres the soles after i cleaned them

I've worn my pair since the day after christmas.  The 8s feel so much better on my feet I can easily wear them as I would a pair of air max +.  Not the case with the VIIs.

Was there ever a confirmation by FNL that they will be carrying any colors of the VIII? Have a couple WC certs to use and would love a pair of sulphurs...

Was there ever a confirmation by FNL that they will be carrying any colors of the VIII? Have a couple WC certs to use and would love a pair of sulphurs...
I spoke to a couple FNL employees this week regarding whether or not they'd start carrying Kobe products. All confirmed that they'll start selling Kobe's in 2013, but no one knew exactly when.

I really like The Kobe Jackets but I just wish that all of them didn't have the Thermal-Fit material.

Last edited:
Sulfurs are just sitting at my mall and I'm sure they will go on sale soon

The 1st couple colorways in a good model always eventually sell out for retail price. You may be able to pick up a random small size/ return on discount in like April even then they'll probably still be $120

i see sulfurs all over in the bay area, ca. but then again never asked what sizes they have.

that jacket also has been out for a while. i saw it for sale in HOH even before the 8s dropped.

i always liked the "Ultimatum" bags. i have the one from 1 or 2 years ago. not something i would purchase at regular price ever, but got it at a price i couldnt pass up, and since i actually needed a bag. they have started to look more "plain" these days, but i guess that might be welcomed by some.

and nice pics of the soles i guess? i never clean the soles either of a shoe i plan to wear again. i use to years back, but these days just a hassle if im going to dirty em again.

and nice pics of the soles i guess? i never clean the soles either of a shoe i plan to wear again. i use to years back, but these days just a hassle if im going to dirty em again.

I never understood this. To me, it's the equivalent of cleaning the bottoms of ur car tires everytime u drive it. Maybe I'm just old school.

Back
Top Bottom