OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know this isn't the Kobe clothing thread (If there even is one.) but does anyone know when this color of the Python hoodie will come out? I know the Purple came a week or two after Kobe presented the Kobe 8's.

I know this isn't the Kobe clothing thread (If there even is one.) but does anyone know when this color of the Python hoodie will come out? I know the Purple came a week or two after Kobe presented the Kobe 8's.

it's already out.

i just bought it at Niketown yesterday. $85.

Finally got the sulfurs & socks with the birthday coupon. Went to log on to post my pic & my account (TooSmoove29) was deleted. Oh well. This shoe is bangin! It feels like I got Stephanie Santiagos you know what on one foot & Dolly Castros on the other. Can wait to get these on some wood.

Last edited:
already regretting passing on the xmas :smh:

patiently waiting for another nice CW to drop for my first VIII.

It came up due to trade talk haha. But I agree. And I guess after the masses hating on the VII it only makes sense to point out how much better these 8s are in every single aspect.

PS excuse my frequent posting. Being sick on a Saturday night blows and NT is keeping me occupied haha
Can we safely say from a performance standpoint the Kobe 8 is the best basketball sneaker this year and possibly best kobe for now?

damn, i need to get a pair. so far 1-7 the 5's are easily the best performing and might be the GOAT performance wise for me. Im def hyped for the VIII when the time comes :lol:

sucks being so much into retro's :smh:

I think they look nice unlaced, only do the unlaced look on tight sneakers tho so if I get a pair and they fit right best believe they getting tied lol. But what shoe size does homie wear, they look like a size 7 or something lol

hey guys.. anybody who ordered the Kobe 8 christmas from deadstock.ca, what's the current status of your shipment? mine's at 'shipment info sent to fedex....'

thanks NT!

I received a shipped email but it said tracking number would be updated later. When I talked to them Friday they said all shipments wouldn't go out for a couple days even once you received a shipment email.

hey guys.. anybody who ordered the Kobe 8 christmas from deadstock.ca, what's the current status of your shipment? mine's at 'shipment info sent to fedex....'

thanks NT!
thanks man.. my tracking number is already live but the status hasn't changed for a while now. Im probably just getting impatient lol I guess shipment's going to be a little delayed 'cause of the holidays and stuff

thanks man... Im just probably getting impatient lol my fedex tracker has been live for a while now but status hasn't changed. guess shipment's going to be delayed for a bit cause of holidays and stuff.

I know this is a long shot, but can any of you guys help me find a pair of those Kobe 8 elite socks? Not a single store here in San Diego has em man, believe me ive called everywhere! Thanks in advance

I know this is a long shot, but can any of you guys help me find a pair of those Kobe 8 elite socks? Not a single store here in San Diego has em man, believe me ive called everywhere! Thanks in advance
Black ones are sold out where I'm at. Might be able to find a grey pair here n there

I dunno if it's been said, but for those wondering, the Kobe code on the back says "Chase Perfection," if I translated it correctly. 
happy.gif

You know.... i hated the kobe xmas at first. Now seeing these pics worn, they are pretty nice. Props to you guys.

Still wont ever buy a kobe shoe tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom