OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that avy though 
nthat.gif

Lots of size 14's...big-foot paradise!

I already had all of them
roll.gif
...except the supernaturals. After ordering it said their automated system is down, blah blah blah, wait 24 hours to receive a confirmation e-mail. Not sure if the order will go through but who knows.
That's what I need. I seriously could buy all these at retail without sales tax. Crazy.

Lots of size 14's...big-foot paradise!

I already had all of them :rofl: ...except the supernaturals. After ordering it said their automated system is down, blah blah blah, wait 24 hours to receive a confirmation e-mail. Not sure if the order will go through but who knows.

Man i almost went in!!! I need a 15 in kobes! S__T!!!!!

I got a new size in the KD sp's tho. Got my confirmation email already.

Had a chance to copp the Red Camo/Port Wine's but I Passed.

I've seen them DS & VNDS for Well Under $140 on Ebay. I'll pick some up when my priorities free up...

Just got out of surgery for my Achilles and copped a pair of sulfurs from the FTL restock. Finally doubled up. Thought they were going to be gone, of course a restock would drop while I'm in surgery. Lol.

Now I just got to sell the ones I can live without....smh. Bills suck, especially the medical variety.

dammmm....its all dried up. was hyped for a second on some fades!! i was gonna go a size up for that 14 it had, but couldnt check out.

You guys try ordering online and return in store and buy back with bday coupon?
That would be great.  Knowing my local FTL. it would be a huge hassle.  Last time I purchased taipans with bday coupon no issues. went to exchange for milksnakes the same week, they wouldnt honor until I spoke to the manager.  Who also said no need for receipts for the exchange.  So pretty much I was being punished for bringing in my receipt, cuz they saw I used a bday coupon. 
mean.gif
.  all worked out, but what a pain dealing with FTL. 

Just received email confirmation for the Purple Gradient socks. 
nthat.gif
It's all slowly coming together. 

Such an underrated CW.
VERY UNDERRATED. I just think at the time they were released, people were getting Burnt Out on Red Kobe 8's.

... Not to Mention their initial Fatal Flaw: The INEXPLICABLE ORANGE SOLE.

I hated the fact they could've just went with a Black Sole & Made it a Classic. But now, I'm kinda coming around to its Oddness. I'll cop at Retail or Below from Ebay down the line.

Back
Top Bottom