OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Camo Reds and Blue Lights so tempting.... 
devil.gif

Bought the Blue Lights.... officially done w/ shoes for this year unless a lakers colorway comes out

Last edited:
Anyone receive an order confirmation yet, if you had a G in front of your order number?
Nah mine is all numbers. Just ordered the blue lights I've been lookin for for a minuteeeeeeeee now for around retail. Saw on eBay these were going for 200 in my size. Not worth 200 but definitly good lookin nt on shoutin out that restock. Thinkin about returning my black Tbs but I might just keep them and use them as my ball shoes I can go hard in.

like a few days ago
Damn did they just pop up out of nowhere? I havent been in this thread really since grafittis

Smh .. serves me right

Also csnt find PVs in a 12 knew i should have just bought em instead of waiting to grab with bday coupon

I really really really dislike Footlocker right now

had red camos and my 2nd pair of sulfurs in the cart all ready to go and nope can't use paypal

damn FTL

regret returning my 11, they sold out everywhere

but I know I have seen them low on Ebay, one day PV you will return to the collection and we can chop it up as to why I ever let you leave

when u guys say confirmation, do you mean shipping confirmation or order confirmation? I have received the order confirmation but still waitin for the shipping confirmation.

VERY UNDERRATED. I just think at the time they were released, people were getting Burnt Out on Red Kobe 8's.

... Not to Mention their initial Fatal Flaw: The INEXPLICABLE ORANGE SOLE.

I hated the fact they could've just went with a Black Sole & Made it a Classic. But now, I'm kinda coming around to its Oddness. I'll cop at Retail or Below from Ebay down the line.
Damn, people still getting worked up over the sole? it's BARELY visible in person. W/e, glad I got my pair.

when u guys say confirmation, do you mean shipping confirmation or order confirmation? I have received the order confirmation but still waitin for the shipping confirmation.
ORDER confirmation. Their automated system went down today, probably due to the traffic from all the restocks. I didn't get my order confirmation e-mail until about 5 hours after I placed the order. All good now, looks like I'll be getting the Supernaturals.

That leaves just the Easters for me. Mine Greys--yes, and I'll check out any other 8's down the line. 23 pairs of 8's, including doubles...I need to call it quits. And with all the Lebron nonsense going on I've rekindled my interest in the X's. Too bad the FTL restock didn't have sz 15's of those
frown.gif

Don't get your hopes up guys. Check your order status online. My Jordan order was snuffed. Word to motha

Well...fingers crossed, but no biggie if it gets the axe.

What'd you try to order?

Just remember you may not get a cancellation email. Just check the online status.

Was for fire red v and green glow iv.

I called footlocker and they have no records of my order from 9am this morning. Ordered the sulfurs by the way.

Edit: Just received an order confirmation from my order this morning. I also received one from the order I placed online an hour ago, although the rep told me they were sold out. Keep my fingers crossed that at least one order is processed and shipped.

Last edited:
Damn did they just pop up out of nowhere? I havent been in this thread really since grafittis

Smh .. serves me right

Also csnt find PVs in a 12 knew i should have just bought em instead of waiting to grab with bday coupon

yea they popped up at niketowns then the next day on NDC

how are they almost sold out?

why are they making so little amount of these shoes? SMH
dont know. buncha school teams scooped em up lol

I got a shipping confirmation, but it went to my spam folder and looked like it was sent directly from a footlocker store somewhere. No updated info on FTL website, still says not shipped.

Back
Top Bottom