OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Prelude 8's look so damb good. I hope my hoh gets them

@WeezyR1 I hope nike puts that #of pairs prerequisite in force before they drop!

I'd still take my superheros, xmas, blue corals over a WTK.

Damn...I just looked over and realized I'm staring at 10 feet of kobe 8 boxes
sick.gif

No: BHMs, black elites, challenge reds, EXTs, WTKs

Easters, XMAS, Mambacurials, WTKs & Sulfers are the Creme De Crop!

Yes..... I said Sulfers.

Fades ain't touching none of those. Actually you can add BHMs too cause Fades ain't seeing those either. It's a cool colorway but they way y'all worship it is almost laughable. :lol:

I think the fades are consistently in peoples top 5 cw. I bet it would average out to be the best. Im really gonna try and get this year Christmas kobe. Not the best colorway because of that gold in the back but overall I think it looks pretty nice. I wasn't a fan of last years Christmas. I know that last years Christmas is one of the top cw for many people. Since were all on the topic of limited shoes for the kobe 8's I gotta say that the MC's probably take the cake. They are completely unique and look nice also. WTK def got the unique part down but that's it lol.

Sorry about jumpin around topics in this post. Just didn't wanna flood the place with posts.

Yes..... I said Sulfers.

Fades ain't touching none of those. Actually you can add BHMs too cause Fades ain't seeing those either. It's a cool colorway but they way y'all worship it is almost laughable. :lol:

Lol maybe I just think it's a dope shoe

I agree about Easters add sulfurs, both are really dope as well

BHMs don't impress me as much because they threw the same design on five or six shoes (lebron, kobe, kd, hyperdunk, hyperposite). I have the KD V BHM so I don't need another.

Yes..... I said Sulfers.

Fades ain't touching none of those. Actually you can add BHMs too cause Fades ain't seeing those either. It's a cool colorway but they way y'all worship it is almost laughable.
laugh.gif
I just stopped following you on IG, this really hurts my feelings.

Blue lights are my favorite. Beat the hell out of my pair. Heard an outlet got some in and was SUPER HAPPY.

My favs. Are Blue Light, Fades, Venice Beach and ASG

Back
Top Bottom