OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Purple fades are average
Wtk is just the average of every cw best & worst, so no way it cant be a top 3 cw for me.. it can only be average at best

Fades =  Kobe.... & his fadeaway... (...smooth)

WTK = Javale McGee.... (...shaqtin-a-fool)

Last edited:
just acquired a 30% FNF outlet coupon; going to the outlets tomorrow to hunt some 8's 
ohwell.gif

I saw some favorite talk and no one will agree with me, and that is fine, because it's MY favorite.  Venice Beaches.  I love loud skittle-ish shoes so those are my favorite.  And I don't care, go ahead and judge because it's nowhere near the popular opinion.

Wow, it must pay to have friends in powerful places.

Also, I am one of the salty people who don't have the WTK but flashing back to a month ago, a lot were calling the WTK ugly. Now a lot of the people calling the shoe beautiful don't even normally post in here.

Wow, it must pay to have friends in powerful places.

Also, I am one of the salty people who don't have the WTK but flashing back to a month ago, a lot were calling the WTK ugly. Now a lot of the people calling the shoe beautiful don't even normally post in here.
They popped in to do their hypebeast duty, and will move on.  Don't worry though, just as soon as you think they disappeared for good, coming to a super limited shoe thread near you are......

Prelude 8 looks insane. That's the kinda potential kobe 8 had instead we kept gettin weak cw like mine grey pit viper ...

Unless SS is easy enough to get fades will have been my last kobe 8

So because someone doesn't regularly post in a thread on a forum....

Means they are hypebeasts?

Lol
lol, nah

just telling kobeoverbron not worry about someone (just now) telling others they only like one cw over the other because 'they're pissed & get real'. 
roll.gif

when we know how many here been liking certain cws

Last edited:
Not to fan the flames but if someone only posted in this thread when the MC, WTK drop, how would you perceive that? That they're a fan of the line or only interested in the limited releases (which I'm not hating on).

Lewi don't buy every color way but posts on the regular. He's known to have an affinity for the Fades.

Not to fan the flames but if someone only posted in this thread when the MC, WTK drop, how would you perceive that? That they're a fan of the line or only interested in the limited releases (which I'm not hating on).

Lewi don't buy every color way but posts on the regular. He's known to have an affinity for the Fades.
lewi has so many pairs tho

lewi has so many pairs tho

Yeah. But he also has other GR Kobe pairs. You can look in the Lebron thread or wherever, he buys what he likes not what (re) sells or caught in hype (though we all are guilty of this to some extent while others are more).

Restock info?message me.Wtk 20th better than fades.Wtk also better than sparks
.Venice Beach and Mc are better than fades

there's just something about game worn pairs that make me like them more. That's why I'll never really like the venice beaches, Sparks and the WTKs of the world. I like em 90s style where you can only buy what Jordan wears on court.

shoutouts to the black red and white black color scheme.

lewi wants every fades in sight
Yes but that's his obsessive compulsive behavior. If I could have 10 Retro 88s, I would.

Dude has mad pairs of the 9 MV or 3 pairs of XI KP. But again, he buys other GRs not just pops in thread fires shots like "Ya, just salty.", "WTK over er thing.", "I know the manager of my store so the raffle was a forgone conclusion and now I'm hyped as F.", "This is my first post, help me get WTK.", blah, blah, blah.

/End Rant.

Congrats to all of the people who got the WTK or Preludes who wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom