OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

First men's league game of the season means first game I get to rock the sulfur's other than in pickup runs!

Last edited:
why does Kobe's shoe get the full shozoku but the ones released for men's size doesnt??

probably to market the shoes?

if you buy them, you already know they're kobe's. but if you see them on TV, an average person might not know what they are.

The reds we have seen might be the pair from overseas. Ours might have a clear sole but no full logo.

The person who said let's stop hoping for "old" CWs and let's create new ones with the VIII, I totally agree.

I hate to admit this but I think the socks you wear with these 8's make a huge difference, yesterday I wore thick socks, and it was great, they fit perfectly.
today I wore thin socksand for some reason the shoe felt off. had to tie them a bit tighter so they fit better.
Still love these

can't wait for my xmas and IDs

I don't think the china edition python's have the full logo. And I also think the red's we have seen will have the full logo. We will find out soon enough. I might be able to get my hands on the red ones early. I'm hearing they have the full logo on back. Some pairs might have the full logo. I kinda hope so!!

Definitely have to wear thick socks. That's why I was saying its almost like Nike makes their new shoes so that they feel perfect when worn with Elite socks but they said I was reaching haha I'm going by feeling and its definitely feeling that way, I agree.

Anyways, about to hoop in this game already see a dude rocking the Xmas VIIIs these shoes about to blow up of not already!

My bad. Figured out the bred restock was on NDC. Fingers crossed for the Kobe's!

Last edited:
Definitely have to wear thick socks. That's why I was saying its almost like Nike makes their new shoes so that they feel perfect when worn with Elite socks but they said I was reaching haha I'm going by feeling and its definitely feeling that way, I y!
yea almost makes me want to find discount ones. but 16 ...no bueno.

Last edited:
Yeah NDC restock should be imminent since it doesn't say OOS and XI restocked. I wouldn't sleep tonight if you are looking for them. :lol:

I've never bought a shoe off an online restock, so I'm new at this. Is there a certain time that NDC will usually do a restock? For example, does it usually occur in the morning? Or is it just as likely to happen at 3 a.m.?

Back
Top Bottom