OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I must say though the Kobe Elite socks with the Christmas shoes have got to be the most comfortable ever.  I really like the ribbed in-soles in the shoe.  Dare I say, it's a lot more comfortable than the Jordan's I own[/].

You don't have to worry about anyone disagree with you because it's true and not just comfort, everything else.

Last edited:
Really excited that these came in today. So many options!!!!

Last edited:
Just ordered the X-mas lights Tee on Eastbay. 40$ with shipping. dizayum! lol oh well it matches perfect.
nthat.gif

COT DAMB $40.

HOPE YALL DUDES COPPING THE TEE (VERY DOPE T BTW) ARENT THE SAME ONES WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SUPREME AND THEIR PRICES

Got a point bigj. Pass the 25% my way when they have the 20% :D

1 time use unfortunately.

dude, there is always a 20% off code on orders of $100 and the 25% off is pretty much excluded from everything anyways. Shoes that are $100+ that are eligible for discount can get the 20% off treatment. Not a big deal.

So true, I saved my 25% code all of 2012 and nothing was worth copping(almost bought the LeBron 9 home/away elite) and I ended up using the code right before it expired to get some Kobe shorts lol

yea, i mean the only stuff that is available for the coupon is GR stuff that can probably be purchased for the low locally at urban accounts. i had the 2 twill shorts in my cart anyways so i was like eff it... 2 shorts + the tee... no tax no shipping + 25% off... SOLD.

So if the BHM spizikes are volt, jordan 1s are black/blue/yellow and the lebrons are black and orange, what the hell could the kds and Kobe's be?

yea, i mean the only stuff that is available for the coupon is GR stuff that can probably be purchased for the low locally at urban accounts. i had the 2 twill shorts in my cart anyways so i was like eff it... 2 shorts + the tee... no tax no shipping + 25% off... SOLD.

yea its a nice discount for totals under $75. Just used mine on the vactech air force max (barkley sig) for $105. i kno people been bashin it but whatever. ive had the 00's and 06's. i like the waterproof aspect of it. rains here a lot in the NO...

yea its a nice discount for totals under $75. Just used mine on the vactech air force max (barkley sig) for $105. i kno people been bashin it but whatever. ive had the 00's and 06's. i like the waterproof aspect of it. rains here a lot in the NO...

that same shoe you are mentioning was/is at FTL/FA/Champs (one of those stores) for like $60 or $70. I think its FA tho.

Saw Kobe play the Rockets last night. These look sick on the court and I think the darker colorways definitely look better.

Last edited:
I just hope we don't have to wait forever for a decent Laker colorway.... IMO Laker colorways should always be one of the first releases and be GRs.

True, but I guess Nike knows they can release Lakers colors last and still sell but other cw's gotta release first before the model dies down

True, but I guess Nike knows they can release Lakers colors last and still sell but other cw's gotta release first before the model dies down
Once the season is over or close, I rarely buy anymore Kobes... I'm already waiting for the next sig. They need to drop early in the season so the Laker fans can represent Kobes in Laker colors...

And if ( :frown: ) the Lakers don't make the playoffs... I bet they still drop elites or whatever they have planned, just name it something else.

Last edited:
The shoes Kobe wore last night was more of a darker purple colorway, with dark soles and yellow laces.  As opposed to the lighter purple, with white soles.

Back
Top Bottom