OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I posted in here about wanting purple fades a few days ago then everyone wanted to flex so I guess so lol

@t4t3r  hooked it up with a righetous deal on the YOTS Red Camo. Thanks Fam!

Clean DS pair, wrinkle free snake tissue paper with the fresh Lunarlon smell.

Sold mines a couple months ago and have been regretting it ever since. Re-united and it feels sooo good. 

Thanks Fam! NT Family has hooked me up big time this month.
nthat.gif
 @dynamite Sole  and @t4t3r

What's a good price for Christmas lights? Found a pair on ebay now for $250 obo and don't really see too many pairs floating around. Wearing a size 13 and 14 doesn't really help too much either . If anybody could help or knows where to find another pair it'd be appreciated

That's a good price on ebay if DS

I'm trying to unload my 11.5s for 240 on a facebook group and no bites yet. I've seen people going as low as 220ish on there. None in large sizes though

Been browsing online....only sites I've seen 8s on that I wanted was rmk and kixpress. I've seen mixed reviews on both sites in the legit check thread.....if anyone could guide me in the right direction would greatly be appreciated!

those samples up there look interesting since the shoe just looks like an ID with a sample tag.

my theory:

1. they are IDs but nike f'd up and put a sample tag in the ID by accident.. and now the seller is trying to capitalize on it.
2. they are true samples, but very boring ones at that. a friends and family exclusive should have more detail and not be something you could ID online.

just my thoughts. i'm prob wrong though

The only thing that make it a simpe is the logo on the sole... my id came with that in all white.

IDK for sure but the swoosh looks pearl not white

Been browsing online....only sites I've seen 8s on that I wanted was rmk and kixpress. I've seen mixed reviews on both sites in the legit check thread.....if anyone could guide me in the right direction would greatly be appreciated!
^ You should check out the sneaker authority or kickscrew both sites seem to be legit based on reviews I've read, I surely hope the sneaker authority is legit because i just purchased Easters, and YOTS from there and I wear a size 13 lol certainly not the easiest size to get starrting so late in the Kobe 8 game, and also came across pair of DS MC's that I'm still waiting on,so fingers crossed but yeah I've been on a crazy run this past month with the Kobes I'm trying to catch up to all you other guys now but I'm getting there so far picked up about 10 pairs of 8's lol and going for more
happy.gif

Last edited:
^ You should check out the sneaker authority or kickscrew both sites seem to be legit based on reviews I've read, I surely hope the sneaker authority is legit because i just purchased Easters, and YOTS from there and I wear a size 13 lol certainly not the easiest size to get starrting so late in the Kobe 8 game, and also came across pair of DS MC's that I'm still waiting on,so fingers crossed but yeah I've been on a crazy run this past month with the Kobes I'm trying to catch up to all you other guys now but I'm getting there so far picked up about 10 pairs of 8's lol and going for more :D  

Let me know how sneaker authority works out....I'm in the exact same boat as you (I've had some difficulties finding size 8s in color ways I want)....trying to catch up....the Bruce Lee 9s are the shoe that made me wanna backtrack. Hope your transactions are filled smoothly

I saw a few things I liked....I plan on going on a spending spree lol. Did you have to pay customs? If so how does that work?
No customs, but I only bought one pair.  I thought about getting other stuff to take advantage of the shipping discount, but just went with one.

You may have to pay customs if you get a bunch of stuff.  I really have no idea how that works.

Back
Top Bottom