OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Need a legit check. These looks good overall I think but it's the last picture that bothers me. The shozoku on the left shoe looks really unaligned...or is it just me??

About to cop these used for about $130...

Idk man, the shozoku in the last picture looks longer than it should be? Not sure if it's just the angle. I wonder if he's posting pics of both the legit pair and the fake ones...

Edit:

The more I look at it, the more I think he's bsing me. Look at the last picture and then the first two pictures. Top 2 pics look legit. Last one looks fake. Focus on the top of the shozoku. The lines are a lot thinner in the last picture.   Also the opening of the shoe in last pic to me looks wider than usual too.

Last edited:
You're overreacting basing off that angle. It's not gonna be perfect like any other pair. If you're gonna pass for $130 because of that it's on you. Tell the seller to get you another pic with a full view of the Shozoku to ease your mind.

Sounds like you're over-thinking it to talk yourself into not buying the shoes. Looks fine to me. Hit him up for a more up front picture, and if it's really an issue have him tag the date in the pic as well.

Repped NT Fam.

Yeah I'm thinking about UNDS the Fades soon too.

Also those Fades up there are Legit as can be.

I just can't believe you dudes are still undsing the older 8s lol. Christmas and easters couple days ago now fades. Couldn't wait to rock all 3 of those mentioned haha

I guess we all have way too many shoes

Now I have

1. BHM (my favorite)

2. Purps 

3. Red Camo (beat to **** on the outdoor court)  

Last edited:
@klrossjr  it's a tough call with all the colorways but BHMs are tops for me too 
smokin.gif

Had a chance at a second pair for decent resale price but hesitated.  Should have jumped on it.  

My YOTH 8s will be arriving from NDC Thursday....I feel like a kid at Xmas.....I was thinking of trying my hand at some of Footlockers/Footactions etc in Brooklyn & Manhattan this weekend for other color ways....I tried at the SI Mall...still have Mine Greys, Easters, etc her but only in larger sizes....the hunt is on (for me that's part of the fun)

That's a good price on ebay if DS

I'm trying to unload my 11.5s for 240 on a facebook group and no bites yet. I've seen people going as low as 220ish on there. None in large sizes though

Now I have

1. BHM (my favorite)
2. Purps 
3. Red Camo (beat to **** on the outdoor court)  

Thanks for the help guys. Found another pair DS for $235 shipped so was able to get them for a little bit less.

Thanks. Now that I've worn them, thinking about shedding the "skin" off. Scared though
ohwell.gif
Xmas SS are just an innovative and damn good looking shoe and has honestly been one of my go to 8s.  Those, fades, pit vipes and my ids are what I wear most-with, volts,pythons,sulphurs brought out rarely.  The BS talk about the skin turning yellow is totally not true. I've sweat a ton in these things and they look the same as before.  I think eventually Ill shed the skin but prob quite a few month down the road after I beat them up quite a bit. 

Back
Top Bottom