OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I thought i remember someone saying you could peel off the graphic from the midsole of the taipans. Does anyone remember this? I thought there was a picture posted but after scouring the photo gallery for 45 minutes, i couldnt find anything.

I thought i remember someone saying you could peel off the graphic from the midsole of the taipans. Does anyone remember this? I thought there was a picture posted but after scouring the photo gallery for 45 minutes, i couldnt find anything.
I think you can because I have the blue PP and a little part of the graphic comes up like tape but I didn't want to mess with it. You might be able to peel part of it off. Not sure if you can completely take the whole graphic off without some help from some kind of solution.

I think you can because I have the blue PP and a little part of the graphic comes up like tape but I didn't want to mess with it. You might be able to peel part of it off. Not sure if you can completely take the whole graphic off without some help from some kind of solution.
seeing as i got mine for 80 i might give it a try. definitely changing the laces to something less loud

Glad to finally have these. I know the phrase is overused but these are so much better in person.

Anyone comfortably sized down in these? All mine are 11, but found a TB for cheap that's a 10.5.
I wouldn't personally but you never know. If you need'em you got to do what you got to do to survive in this world.

Anyone comfortably sized down in these? All mine are 11, but found a TB for cheap that's a 10.5.
How much room do you have in the front on the 11? If it feels loose then stick your finger on the heel and see how tight it is.

Nice pic of the BHM. I thought about selling my pair but It's like resisting on buying a pair, hard lol.

How much room do you have in the front on the 11? If it feels loose then stick your finger on the heel and see how tight it is.

Nice pic of the BHM. I thought about selling my pair but It's like resisting on buying a pair, hard lol.
I just don't want to spend over 2 Bills on an older model thats somewhat obsolete in durability. I'm one of the fews who like some of the KobeIX EM CW's. Mainly Pop art and Easters. I could probably grab both down the line for the price of the BHM.

I have room in the 11 in front. When I put my thumb behind my heel my toes go almost right up to the front, but not painfully just snug.

I just don't want to spend over 2 Bills on an older model thats somewhat obsolete in durability. I'm one of the fews who like some of the KobeIX EM CW's. Mainly Pop art and Easters. I could probably grab both down the line for the price of the BHM.

Two is better than one so if that's how you feel then go with that. I like the EM(just not fond of most of the colorways) too but the 8's lighter weight wins me over.

I have room in the 11 in front. When I put my thumb behind my heel my toes go almost right up to the front, but not painfully just snug.

Well then if it's a damn good price to pass up and you're gonna use them for basketball then get them. I just don't like tight shoes for casual wear especially at the movies. I gotta take my shoes off haha.

i sized down for the first time ever. they fit me perfect, SRS

yes im a size 11 as well. never wore anything other than 11 in all my Kobes and nike basketball shoes but they fit perfect

i couldn't fit a half size down in these but thats probably because i like my shoes SNUG. Im probably already a half size down for most people but it feels tts for me

I hear that both EXTs have hit outlets yet again.

Portland MLK Factory
1 (503) 281-5901

$119.99
they did and i think you get 20% off as well

my exts come in friday from the Aurora outlet.
I called there like 2 seconds ago after finally getting through. Not sure if dude was telling a filthy lie, but he said they reached their phone order limit today and the soonest they'd allow more phone orders is in a few weeks... take that for what it's worth.

Is Aurora near Chicago? I dialed the number SneakerSteal's had and even tried some surronding Outlets and none of them said they had the EXTs. Also, I think the 20% has ended, but could be entirely wrong.

Damn, just called and dude said, they have done their allotment for the day on phone orders on the Kobes

Back
Top Bottom