OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I called there like 2 seconds ago after finally getting through. Not sure if dude was telling a filthy lie, but he said they reached their phone order limit today and the soonest they'd allow more phone orders is in a few weeks... take that for what it's worth.

Is Aurora near Chicago? I dialed the number SneakerSteal's had and even tried some surronding Outlets and none of them said they had the EXTs. Also, I think the 20% has ended, but could be entirely wrong.
Weird, when i called they had both colorways and a good amount of pairs according to the girl i spoke to.

I called there like 2 seconds ago after finally getting through. Not sure if dude was telling a filthy lie, but he said they reached their phone order limit today and the soonest they'd allow more phone orders is in a few weeks... take that for what it's worth.

Is Aurora near Chicago? I dialed the number SneakerSteal's had and even tried some surronding Outlets and none of them said they had the EXTs. Also, I think the 20% has ended, but could be entirely wrong.
Weird, when i called they had both colorways and a good amount of pairs according to the girl i spoke to.
Yeah man, I tried ALL damn day and even outlets I thought would have them in the Chicago area. Even messaged SneakerSteals asking if what the right info ... F me,  I really wanted the black ones, too. The reds... they can keep'em. I really wish you could order in an outlet and have them sent, but that's not happening.

Yeah man, I tried ALL damn day and even outlets I thought would have them in the Chicago area. Even messaged SneakerSteals asking if what the right info ... F me,  I really wanted the black ones, too. The reds... they can keep'em. I really wish you could order in an outlet and have them sent, but that's not happening.
this is the email receipt i got. i ordered on the 22nd when did you call ?

I got some kobe 8's that are tripping.  Out of no where they are squeaking when I walk in them.  Annoying as hell that I cant wear them anymore.  Not sure what happened to them.  Any ideas on the cause and/or fix to this problem? 

Just got my Xmas lights from Rosemont, IL outlet..my new fav pair of 8s! Photos don't do these justice.

Damn,,,my Oulet gets the garbage items lol

Are you located in SD? Viejas gets some good stuff. If not nvm. Hot garbage I believe you.

I live in the Portland area. I have a presentation I gotta do real soon here. Afterwards im going straight to the outlet.

Does it matter what I got and what sizes I bought?

I passed along the info.

That's all you need.
laugh.gif

There's no sig / mention of anything else.
If it doesn't matter, why'd you black out the size?

The only honest reason you'd want to black out the size is if you had a listing of kobes....

Who cares if he's selling them, at least he was nice enough to not buy them out and provide us with info

More than most people do

Who cares if he's selling them, at least he was nice enough to not buy them out and provide us with info

More than most people do
Oh no, we're just suspect of him because he might have blacked out the size, so when he lists up some kobe 8 exts on ebay the buyers aren't confused about what size they're getting

Back
Top Bottom