OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Glued the swoosh back after removing the skin and I think they look better........

Great work. Look alot better.

Glued the swoosh back after removing the skin and I think they look better........
Kinda crazy how it looks like the masterpiece line of kobe shorts. At least the pattern of the upper does. Suprised the 9's havent used this at all. 

Anyone know of any 8s in the SE Wisconsin/NE Illinois area? I was shocked to see that people are still finding them in stores

Just bought these everything looks legit just want a second opinion. Also how can I clean the print there's a little dirt.

Anyone know of any 8s in the SE Wisconsin/NE Illinois area? I was shocked to see that people are still finding them in stores

Johnson Creek usually has nothing but garbage. Outlet near Kenosha is almost always better but haven't been down there recently to check for any 8's

Just got my white/black tbs from the post office. They were there because the seller was $.45 short but got them Ds with no og box for $90. Really great price especially since I'm going to have to pay regular retail for other tbs.

I let these go almost a year ago and regretted it ever since. Glad to finally have these back. :smokin

My top 8 ! I hope to get them next month when I have money I'll more than likely strike out on the slam dunk 6s, Supreme Air forces so I'll have the extr cash.

Hadn't played basketball in months and wore the black/gold elites. I'd forgotten just how good/comfortable of a shoe it is.

I dont want to curse myself, but i may have just landed a pair of christmas lights DS for $210. thats the cheapest price ive ever found in a size 14 in the past year

%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

I hate to be one of those guys to do this, but I just want a couple more sets of eyes to double check on these for me. everything look legit? I appreciate all responses

thanks brother I appreciate that. im actually going to try and score on this restock thats supposed to be happening, and then ill get those christmas joints later in the month. the seller said he'd hold onto them for me which is tight

Back
Top Bottom