OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got this for a good price:smile:

Anybody living in socal, Ontario Mills Nike outlet has the Kobe 8 YOTH
I'd want a pair, but I agree, it still seems to be a bit over priced.  Been trying to find this pair for a long time.  Ebay hasn't been too kind to me.

Last edited:
I'd want a pair, but I agree, it still seems to be a bit over priced.  Been trying to find this pair for a long time.  Ebay hasn't been too kind to me.

Try goin' there on a weekend. They usually have 20% off discount. Bought a pair of Ferrari 14's and Sport Blue 6's below retail on a monday and the lady told me if those pair were there the day before, I could've got them with 20% off.

Try goin' there on a weekend. They usually have 20% off discount. Bought a pair of Ferrari 14's and Sport Blue 6's below retail on a monday and the lady told me if those pair were there the day before, I could've got them with 20% off.

You saw those at Ontario Mills?

YOTH 8's were on discount on NDC for months. Then they release the 20% code on top of it. You could of had them for around $90ish I believe.
This is true.

Funny thing is... I picked them up on release day for full price 
laugh.gif
  No regrets though, you win some, you lose some.  One of my favorite colorways actually

Any one else have this problem with their blk/gld elites. I think it from moisture underneath. Haven't been stepped on or nothing

200ish but there's still some good people out there selling for retail or close to it for a DS pair

I own plenty of 8s, but when it's all said and done, Sulfurs might still be my favorite colorway. Took a while for them to grow on me cuz I wasn't used to the patterned upper, but it was a wrap when I got them on feet.

Back
Top Bottom