OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've been wearing my Supernaturals pretty frequently recently.  I have noticed that the insole is not like the regular Kobe 8's.  

Does anyone know the cushioning setup of the Supernaturals?

It feels like there is no cushioning in the forefoot.
It has heel zoom

Good looks.

I knew the Superheros have zoom in them, but I thought that was the only CW.  

Damn, if the SuperNaturals had forefoot zoom also, they would be the perfect shoe.
I've been wearing my Supernaturals pretty frequently recently.  I have noticed that the insole is not like the regular Kobe 8's.  

Does anyone know the cushioning setup of the Supernaturals?

It feels like there is no cushioning in the forefoot.
It has heel zoomYah. I definetly like the naturals better than my superheroes. But the heroes actually grew on me. I only use them for ball anyways. No casual ish

Super naturals ASG and black elites have that setup. Ninja turtle elites have forefoot zoom as well but lack the cushlon

ebay's the best bet for any kobe 8's, or previous kobe models before the 8's, at this point. I'd think you could find the Challenge Red's for cheap though, in a good enough used condition, as they weren't really hyped.
I've been wanting to buy some 3,4 and 5s but ebay dosent have much

I am thinking about selling my DS purple gradients and DS prelude 8's. What do you think would be a good price to put on both of them? I actually have the receipts for both

The prelude 8s were great. I've got no idea about pricing but just mentioning them had me feeling sore since I was 0 for on the entire prelude pack.

wore my purple fades to ball in today at the y.. such a great shoe. missed the 8's as i've been playing in the 9's lately due to the terrible court in my league.

wore my purple fades to ball in today at the y.. such a great shoe. missed the 8's as i've been playing in the 9's lately due to the terrible court in my league.
Played in my fades today as well. Used the insole from the elites :smokin

I need to scoop some superheroes for a good price, then sell them back on eBay without any insoles :lol: (obviously with the intent of letting the person know)

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my new 8s in this week.

BHM $160

Xmas $170

Mine Grey $100

Waiting...

Last edited:
If you could have one, which would you choose?

Back
Top Bottom