OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would choose purple fades over both of those.
I think EVERYBODY knows that
roll.gif

Glad I don't wear an 11.5 
wink.gif

ebay's the best bet for any kobe 8's, or previous kobe models before the 8's, at this point. I'd think you could find the Challenge Red's for cheap though, in a good enough used condition, as they weren't really hyped.
I've been wanting to buy some 3,4 and 5s but ebay dosent have much

No they don't. :smh: Though the same also holds true for older Lebrons from my experience. Both lines have colorways i've been looking for and haven't been able to find.

If you could have one, which would you choose?

Don't like either to be honest, but the X-Mas.

That is a tough decision. I think I might take the Xmas but damn MC. I dunno. I say it's a tie.

So last week I ordered some pit vipers on the bay for a good price. Got them in yesterday and this is what I received.

Smh debating whether or not to return them back or use as beaters.

Christmas pair doesn't do anything for me. The Mambacurials are unique. Ill take those.
How is the xmas pair not unique? It's a crazy colorway
I don't get this either lol. If anything, Mambacurials are less unique for being an exact copy of a Mercurial cleat colorway, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

I don't know of another Nike colorway/shoe that's quite like the Xmas 8. Or maybe he meant the Mambacurials are unique among the 8s for the swoosh placement and the Nike on the medial side.

How is the xmas pair not unique? It's a crazy colorway
The xmas kobes are unique in there own way I guess. It is a crazy cw but it is honestly another kobe cw. The xmas pair follows the same template as all the other pairs.
I don't get this either lol. If anything, Mambacurials are less unique for being an exact copy of a Mercurial cleat colorway, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

I don't know of another Nike colorway/shoe that's quite like the Xmas 8. Or maybe he meant the Mambacurials are unique among the 8s for the swoosh placement and the Nike on the medial side.
I find the Mambacurials to be unique in regards to the 8 line. Or even the Kobe line in general. While it may not be as unique on the grand scale of things because it is a soccer cleat, I find it to be very unique for the kobe line. There aren't very many kobes that have a swoosh in the toe box area. I don't think there are any actually (could be wrong that's why im hesitant to say). If you were to line up all the 8's and tell someone to pick out a pair that  "doesn't belong" they would choose the mamacurials.

Not that they don't belong but more so that they are completely different than any other pair.

Stumbled across some venice beach 8s DS for 180 shipped, compared to ebay prices and the fact those are what I consider my "great white buffalo" I'd say that it was a no brainer...

Stumbled across some venice beach 8s DS for 180 shipped, compared to ebay prices and the fact those are what I consider my "great white buffalo" I'd say that it was a no brainer...
I got Venice beaches for $150 from flight club, sold them right away. I was shocked to find them for retail from there. 

Back
Top Bottom