OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lewis, are you like me and go a half size up in the Kobe 8 and the Lebron X?

And I wish the sole and lunarlon were more durable on these.

Man. I checked the insole on my superhero. One of the zoom units is deflated [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Now I'm screwed. Wonder if Nike will do something for me. I didn't buy it from Nike tho

My lunarlon inserts are also a little bit deflated, I think I'm going back to the 6's for balling.
I have a few lunarlon that are still ok, but because of the bottoming out I tracked down some more 5s and 6s.  Very glad I did 
smokin.gif

Anybody ever use an insole for playing ball. If so which ones. My insoles on my superhero bottomed out. heLP!!!!!

Anybody ever use an insole for playing ball. If so which ones. My insoles on my superhero bottomed out. heLP!!!!!

Do you have any other 8s? Or can you track down a pair of those for cheap? If not, you may need to grab a pair of the KB mentality and use that insole. You may be able to catch someone selling the inserts on ebay but that's rare. Keep in mind, the "insoles" in the 8s are actually drop-in midsoles, so you need a drop in midsole replacement. I wouldn't recommend just a thick insole

Do you have any other 8s? Or can you track down a pair of those for cheap? If not, you may need to grab a pair of the KB mentality and use that insole. You may be able to catch someone selling the inserts on ebay but that's rare. Keep in mind, the "insoles" in the 8s are actually drop-in midsoles, so you need a drop in midsole replacement. I wouldn't recommend just a thick insole
Nah. Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with using a spenco insert or something like that and playing ball

Can anyone with the prelude 8's let me know if they fit the same as the other 8's? I ask because of the different insole

Man. I checked the insole on my superhero. One of the zoom units is deflated [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Now I'm screwed. Wonder if Nike will do something for me. I didn't buy it from Nike tho
contact nike. they'll take you through the claim process. you dont have to buy them thru nike

dang the superheros have zoom bags..not sure how it bottoms out.  but if so, you should get a pair of lebron XIs and use that insole.   I wouldnt even recommend kb mentality lunarlon insole, if you are killing a superhero insert haha. 

Last edited:
dang the superheros have zoom bags..not sure how it bottoms out.  but if so, you should get a pair of lebron XIs and use that insole.   I wouldnt even recommend kb mentality lunarlon insole, if you are killing a superhero insert haha. 
Been using them for about a year tho. So I guess it happens.

Back
Top Bottom