OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Un Ds my MCs today for my bday! Got a package deal of Ds wtk 8s and Ds prelude 6s for $750 shipped Friday so hopefully they come today .

Have not played in the 8s since my Fades bottomed out. Picked these up at an outlet for cheap, and felt a little surprised:

i. The Lunarlon didn't feel as soft or responsive; actually it felt pretty stiff and dull compared to my Fades and Sulfurs.

ii. I forgot how that tongue feels. I remember the first day I played in my Sulfurs I was wearing no-show socks and actually had a cut on my ankle from the tongue. No problems this time around, and while I do appreciate how light and ventilated te tongue is, it really does just feel kind of bad and cardboard-y. Nothing too serious though.

iii. These shoes fit perfectly. As a wide-footer, I have been sizing up on everything before and since the 8s, but these just feel nice, and secure.

Regardless of Lunarlon and tongue issues, this model is still one of my favorites, ever.

Last edited:
Nice!  That's a great deal!!!

Nice shoe, happy birthday.
Thanks ! Was disappointed that none of the usual dumb resellers that always buy up the retros and then sell them for retail after no one bites on Ig , didn't have any teal 4 or any 7s up yet then saw this deal and had to jump on it. Next up is all the tbs, then a few other general releases and then finally the Sparks .

Back
Top Bottom