OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Whenever I go to Citadel/Block/Ontario, I never find any good Kobe's.....
mean.gif
they usually have at least one decent model when i go visit...check the outlet thread before you head out to give yourself an idea on what selection is available.  lots of great NT members and post in there. 

Was away from the computer today I get back to see the sad news that some DS purple fades sold for $102. Size 13...that's a steal for the fades!

Anyone still seeing 8s pop around Marshals or Ross's or any other stores? Looking to get a pair in size 10.5 or 11 if still possible.

Anyone still seeing 8s pop around Marshals or Ross's or any other stores? Looking to get a pair in size 10.5 or 11 if still possible.
Maybe a Nike Outlet, but you can find some decent deals on eBay. I recently sold my Easter and Venice Beach 8s for around $120 or so each

Haven't seen a nike shoe at marshalls since the xmas lights, honestly.

Dried up.

You guys are too much lol. I actually really regret not getting the milksnakes. That was one of the later colorways of the 8's that I really liked but didnt get. Then of course we got the fades. I had the chance to double up but i failed myself pretty badly lol.

Hi, can anyone help me on this? Chrome peeled off on the heel tab, then brought to a restoration shop and they did this.

Let me know how this could be fixed and who can do it, thanks in advance

Are the 8's with the zoom bag in the heel better for balling?
I have all 3 setups.  I think lunarlon is the best and most comfortable (for ball and casual)  The zoom insole is really stiff and takes a long time to break in, but the positive is that they last much longer.  

Diggin the fades and milksnakes.  repped for nice on foot pics!

Last edited:
What are some get rid of them now DS Kobe 8 ASG? About to move and can't take all my unworn kicks with me so I need to set up some BIN on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom