OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SMDH

I'm about to cave and buy some TBs in my sz 11 on the bay for $180, and yall over here payin $60 at outlets

Damn

Last edited:
SMDH

I'm about to cave and buy some TBs in my sz 11 on the bay for $180, and yall over here payin $60 at outlets

Damn
Resellers sure cooked on them TB's. It's like they got them all. Ebay is flooded with all them TB's. Giving them a big middle finger not coppin unless I see a pair at the Clearance store which is highly unlikely anyways. oh wells.

Most of the resellers probably copped at the $79.99 price and probably got a 20 to 30% off too and they be selling at $170 to $200 forget that.

Well fellas this week has been a very lucky week. I thank you guys for posting the deal at the outlet. Long story short my girl and I met at the mall to give me the TB's that came in the mail. After she gave me the shoes we decided to go into Ross. I was complaining on how people always find something at Ross but I never get my chance to shine. Tonight was my night lol. They aren't the greatest CW but I picked these up for $54.99

Been seeing the white based purple tb's poppin up on Ebay. A lot of people from Kissimmee. Does Kissimmee do phone orders at all?

My biggest regret for the 8's is not making as many ID's as I should have. At that point in time I thought $180 for a shoe is ridiculous. Now that see thats the regular price for some 10's I wish i would have done more. 

Decided to look through instagram and look at some others kobe 8 ID's. Came across these and got real mad at myself lol. 

My biggest regret for the 8's is not making as many ID's as I should have. At that point in time I thought $180 for a shoe is ridiculous. Now that see thats the regular price for some 10's I wish i would have done more.

Decided to look through instagram and look at some others kobe 8 ID's. Came across these and got real mad at myself lol.
My Man....those are sick! Repped just because!  nice bro!

@Mastralf  my regret with the 8 is not doing a couple more iDs as well... between the chroma options and even just the regular solid color options, there were so many good ones to be made.  Glad I made a couple, but definitely would go back and make more

those lakers cw ones are fire.  such a shame that the "homes" kobe wore during game were never released.  

I've seen some posts about TB's popping up in outlets. Anyone seen any nice size runs? I'm looking for an 11.5.

They been happening for the past 2 months. Most are going to be on ebay unless you a big footer you might luck out on a pair.

ANYBODY FIND SOME 8s in SAN DIEGO COUNTY ??? (Size 13)
Please let a brotha know ! I need em all.
I just found these at ROSS yesterday for $54
easily brought a childlike smile to my face

How do you guys go about cleaning white kobe 8s (like the one pictured above)?

I have a pair, and Jason Mark cleaner just doesn't do the trick. I'm thinking about tossing them in the laundry washer, but still too scared to do it haha.

How do you guys go about cleaning white kobe 8s (like the one pictured above)?

I have a pair, and Jason Mark cleaner just doesn't do the trick. I'm thinking about tossing them in the laundry washer, but still too scared to do it haha.

For mesh kicks I usually just mix a little bit of detergent with warm water and use a soft brush or rag. Sounds simple but has worked great for me. Worth a shot

For mesh kicks I usually just mix a little bit of detergent with warm water and use a soft brush or rag. Sounds simple but has worked great for me. Worth a shot
yeah I agree. Hand washing would be your best bet but if you really want to put them in the washer, try putting each shoe in an old pillow case and use a delicate cycle

I've put the graffitis, year of the horse, and the taipans all in the washing machine on warm water with light detergent as well as the laces. In a pillow case of course; Obviously take the insoles out and the laces out. Never had any issues after machine washing them, but that's just my experience.

It would be for me. Off to eBay to see if they've been listed

Edit. Just checked. look like they are going for $300. For that price I'll wait for a size 16.

Last edited:
It would be for me. Off to eBay to see if they've been listed

Edit. Just checked. look like they are going for $300. For that price I'll wait for a size 16.

Curious? How tall are you, I would assume over 6 foot 5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom