OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can I ask if you're balling or rocking casually? If casual go with the OCs. If hooping don't sleep on sulfurs, pretty much sold out around me in all good sizes...

Can Nike quit BS'n around and show this Kobe ASG shoe already...I'm actually thinkin it's overall design is gonna top the LeBron & KD this year...cuz the shoe comfort level already topples both of them so far and I haven't even stepped in the KD's yet

Can I ask if you're balling or rocking casually? If casual go with the OCs. If hooping don't sleep on sulfurs, pretty much sold out around me in all good sizes...
^This,
plus I may be the only one who didn't exactly like hooping in my VI, I liked them for other work outs and training.
after using the 8's I may strictly be using these for ball, keep my VI for working out.

Also, can the bottom of the xmas be cleaned with regular sneaker cleaner? May sound stupid but i want to keep them as green as possible for as long as possible. 

Good morning NT.
Starting my day seeing this picture on my instgaram

Can yall help me out and let me know how some items are legible for BDay coupons. Every time I buy kicks or anything in a ftl, fnl, fta, champs or anywhere I always just pay retail. Not to long ago I tried to pick up some kicks but wasn't allowed to use a BDay coupon. The manager said its bcuz it was rd.
Someone help me out a lil bcuz I get a lil jelly reading about the discounts yall are getting. :rofl:

Can yall help me out and let me know how some items are legible for BDay coupons. Every time I buy kicks or anything in a ftl, fnl, fta, champs or anywhere I always just pay retail. Not to long ago I tried to pick up some kicks but wasn't allowed to use a BDay coupon. The manager said its bcuz it was rd.
Someone help me out a lil bcuz I get a lil jelly reading about the discounts yall are getting. :rofl:
It's really all up to manager or employee...

I know dudes that were able to use bday coupon on release day for some of the Christmas releases. I could've used bday coupon on sulfurs on release day if I went.

Back
Top Bottom